Mines stealth nerfed?

I've done all of my mines today and I've noticed none of them had carts in them today. I would usually get anywhere between and 3 and 7 carts on every single one of them every day.

Anyone else experiencing the same? Kinda lame if they did, I understand mines were too good and needed a nerf, but cart removal is cutting down significantly on Primal Spirit daily numbers

Deleted
    Did you remove your follower from the mine who was working there?

Deleted
    go back in a few hours.
    I noticed that if you clear the mine out, then a few hours later go back in you will find a few cart's have spawned.

Quote Originally Posted by Gihelle View Post
    I've done all of my mines today and I've noticed none of them had carts in them today. I would usually get anywhere between and 3 and 7 carts on every single one of them every day.

Anyone else experiencing the same? Kinda lame if they did, I understand mines were too good and needed a nerf, but cart removal is cutting down significantly on Primal Spirit daily numbers
    They mentioned something about the regular nodes and the mines having spawn timers that had somehow become unsynched. Maybe you caught it after nodes spawned but before carts spawned ?
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohirrims View Post
    Did you remove your follower from the mine who was working there?
    I disabled my mining follower a while ago because it was unnecessary with how many ores I was getting. That didn't seem to influence cart spawns.

In fact, the only reason I still do my mines dailies is because of primal spirits. I'm literally swimming in ores and so's everyone else it seems because them apples don't sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    They mentioned something about the regular nodes and the mines having spawn timers that had somehow become unsynched. Maybe you caught it after nodes spawned but before carts spawned ?
    I usually clear my mines within 1-2 hours after the daily reset, if that's the case, they really mesed up with the syncing.

they nerfed mine production and it double dips for non-miners (both the nodes and carts). if you're a non-miner, problem solved. it was announced too

the carts should have been the only thing non-miners get in the first place
    Last edited by sarecho; 2014-12-01 at 01:07 PM.

Deleted
    Taken from MMO-Champions frontpage:

Garrisons
    Is mining ever going to be worth anything this xpac.
    The Garrison was giving too much ore. That was hotfixed yesterday. Will take some time to see the effects. (CM_Lore)

^^^^^ i do agree it was giving to much ore from a prospective of the people who take pride in farming ore and herbs i know serveral people who have guild banks full of ore that they cant sell for a good price before hotfix

Quote Originally Posted by P4nda View Post
    Taken from MMO-Champions frontpage:

Garrisons
    Is mining ever going to be worth anything this xpac.
    The Garrison was giving too much ore. That was hotfixed yesterday. Will take some time to see the effects. (CM_Lore)
    I feel everyone's swimming in so much ore that it'll be a while before the price gets low enough to make the mining profession worthwhile (in WOD at least - there are still certain old minerals that are valuable). At the moment the ore you get is completely incidental to the chance of primals that you get from the nodes.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Hardly "stealth", as mentioned it was announced change.

I think that where we are at now, if you have proffesion using Ore and you wish to maintain work orders along with daily CDs, you may not find enough ore in Mine. Hard to say this soon after change however (I had some ore stored).

Still, unless they change the situation I would say Mining and Herbs should become secondaries..
    Mystery Goo, Magtheridon EU
    http://mystery-goo.eu/

Mines still overrun the market for ore-because of alts. I have 3 toons with level 3 mines. I suppose if all 3 had BS/JC/Eng it might be an issue, but as it is I still have a surfeit of ore.

Quote Originally Posted by Herrenos View Post
    Mines still overrun the market for ore-because of alts. I have 3 toons with level 3 mines. I suppose if all 3 had BS/JC/Eng it might be an issue, but as it is I still have a surfeit of ore.
    This. I also have more alts with the mine than with a profession that needs the ore, so I doubt mining will ever be profitable again in WoD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gihelle View Post
    I disabled my mining follower a while ago because it was unnecessary with how many ores I was getting. That didn't seem to influence cart spawns.

In fact, the only reason I still do my mines dailies is because of primal spirits. I'm literally swimming in ores and so's everyone else it seems because them apples don't sell.

I usually clear my mines within 1-2 hours after the daily reset, if that's the case, they really mesed up with the syncing.
    Um well when you look at the tooltip for the mining trait on a follower it says "Unlocks mining carts when assigned to the mine". So maybe removing your follower is now kicking in and they aren't spawning?

As everyone has mentioned, nodes were nerfed, but the carts were not.