Knight's Badge buffed again...

It's up to 229 bonus armor as of tonight, stage 1 of 3.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Densalo View Post
    It's up to 229 bonus armor as of tonight, stage 1 of 3.
    Ty for sharing. I just bought mine for 7k (was pretty bad) im sure its more expansion tommorow

The crit proc is bugged (still) and is not giving any parry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladeheartx View Post
    The crit proc is bugged (still) and is not giving any parry.
    I dont think its bugged. Read the Riposte tooltip.

You dont get parry from temporary crit rating. Ony through persistent ones. Means crit on gear or throu gems.

Overall the Fairy trinkets are designed very poorly (not only the one for tanks).
    Last edited by mmoc51b1e9c51e; 2014-12-02 at 05:14 PM.

I am not quite sure that this is completely correct. I was watching Slootbag last night, and he was mentioning something about it not giving parry being a bug. Take it as you will, but it very well could be intended and Slootbag could be misinformed, but I can confirm that it does in fact NOT give parry as of last night before maintenance.

Deleted
    I tested parry throu crit alot after 6.03.
    I have no source to share but i am 99% sure i read a blue post about it that stated it is intended like it works now.

Anyways i doubt there will be changes come Highmaul. But of course it would be fun if they'd do. Way too powerfull IMO but nethertheless fun :-)

I don't think you get parry from outside sources like trinket procs. That part is known. For BrM's though it should still help with additional EB procs which is nice. Not to mention the BA is great. It probably stands to be a bit more valuable to us than most other tanks, which is fine by me.

Gotta pick me up one of these...