Tectus: MM vs others

So assuming you do 1 guy at a time, i.e. don't just stack and aoe the crap of the 8 guys, what would you pick? MM seems the obvious decision but would the aoe damage pick up when ur dealing with the 4 little ones? Also the movement, I seemed to have been targeted by the damn could all the time so low uptime on ST... Anyways, what u guys think?

PS: this is not a question for guilds that stack and aoe them all, which BM seems ideal.

On 4 targets, MM and BM are fairly equal in all honesty. But before that MM is ahead of BM by a good 10% or so. While it is the most important part of the encounter, MM is still better overall in my opinion and especially on Mythic you will have at least multiple Tectonic Upheavals before you can finish off the bosses off in P1 and P2.

Also trying to AoE 8 adds at once is pretty hectic in terms of movement(8 clouds chasing, 8 spikes, 8 mountains), probably can be done on farm as a kill speed strat, but definitely not during progress.

Or why don't you just.....kill one of the two, then ST down one at a time, then repeat...? unless you can't do that on Mythic?