Question I have my followers all maxed out and i'm running into a problem.

What's up everyone so all my follower are now level 100 which is awesome. However, when I go to the missions table almost all the missions reward experience? Am I supposed to do something else with these follower other than sending them on missions that only reward xp when they are already at max level?

Just keep leveling more? Maybe headhunt for traits/abilities you don't have many of? Are all of your followers epic too? Because you can level Uncommon followers to Rare ones and Rare ones to Epic ones at 100 too.

Deleted
    EXP i still usefull past level 100 as you can use it to make a green follower rare, and a rare follower epic. takes something like 80k and 120k exp respectively though.

other then that those missions can still give you salvage crates.

They keep getting upgraded, from "green" to "blue" to "epic", and you can upgrade threir gear and weapons also, I think you will se that you can still spend alot of time with your followers.
    Lots of good Garrison and follower guides around, good luck

10+ Year Old Account
    Are all your followers epic yet? If not then you need the XP still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    EXP i still usefull past level 100 as you can use it to make a green follower rare, and a rare follower epic. takes something like 80k and 120k exp respectively though.

other then that those missions can still give you salvage crates.
    60k and 120k.

15+ Year Old Account
    Getting minions to epic.

Salvage crates.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"