Left-handed gaming mouse?

I'm asking for a new gaming mouse for Christmas. The problem is, I'm a lefty and most of the ones I've looked at are made for right-handed people. Does anyone have any suggestions for a gaming mouse, particularly a Razer, that is good for lefties? If possible, I would like a wireless one. And don't make fun of me for being the only left-handed mouse user in the world I get it enough lol. Thanks!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I know the Razer website offers left-handed versions of the Naga and other mice that would need to be flipped to use southpaw-style. Of course, symmetrical mice don'the need a lefty version. Simply, if there's any particular mouse or brand that you're interested in, check their website to see if they offer southpaw versions.

I am using http://www.amazon.co.uk/Razer-Expert...mmo+mouse+left at the moment. Works nicely for me, with 12 programmable buttons in easy reach of your left thumb. Also stands up to being hit hard against the desk, in those moments when PvP goes against you.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Us righties had to learn to hit 20+ keybinds with our pitiful left hand coordination. How hard is it for a lefty to use a mouse in their right hand?

I honestly didn't even know this was a thing. Back in my day we'd just beat the kid until he used the right (correct) hand, just like they do in Japan.

Deleted
    The Logitech G300 is symmetrical in design, so it fits both lefties and righties.

Quote Originally Posted by Transmigration View Post
    Us righties had to learn to hit 20+ keybinds with our pitiful left hand coordination. How hard is it for a lefty to use a mouse in their right hand?
    There's a reason why all right-handed gamers use their right hand to mouse with. It's not because of the design fit to the right hand, lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Razer makes them for sure. They don't have the greatest mouse longevity reputation but they make them.

I'd be surprised if Logitech didn't have lefthanded gaming mice and might be a more reliable buy.

Gonna move this to computer; you'll get more helpful responses there.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Echoing what others have said: Razer. My Mrs. is left handed and swears by her Razer Naga (Left Handed) for WoW and even BF4 etc.

Deleted
    Still seems that Razer is indeed the only company taking southpaws into account, really

I think most steelseries mice can be used either left or right handed, they do however usually not have a ton of extra buttons and having duplicate buttons at the pinkie side of you hand can be a tad annoying

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Transmigration View Post

I honestly didn't even know this was a thing. Back in my day we'd just beat the kid until he used the right (correct) hand, just like they do in Japan.
    Honestly as a left hand writer I use things such as the computer right handed. Same with Gaming controllers, never use the lefty option. It's probably because you grow up on using it as right handed because it's too much of a hassle to change every time you get on a different computer. I personally could never imagine using a mouse left handed although I'm sure I'd be able to adjust a lot quicker than any right handed user.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

10+ Year Old Account
    I am left handed and also use my right hand on the mouse for gaming.

I've become trained to be ambimoustrous since getting RSI in both arms multiple times in my life.

Razer Taipan is an ambidextrous mouse and very well made. Typically goes under the radar as it's not a naga. Doesn't have many buttons, so unsure what type of experience you're looking for with the mouse

I don't understand lefties who use their left hand for the mouse, my brother, and a bunch of my friends growing up were left handed, and everyone uses mouse/keyboardd the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Honestly as a left hand writer I use things such as the computer right handed. Same with Gaming controllers, never use the lefty option. It's probably because you grow up on using it as right handed because it's too much of a hassle to change every time you get on a different computer. I personally could never imagine using a mouse left handed although I'm sure I'd be able to adjust a lot quicker than any right handed user.
    Half the time I dont even understand why the mouse is used with the right hand. As a lefty it took a lot of getting used to using my right hand (as a child), but now I couldnt be happier. I can use my mouse and eat/write/pick my nose at the same time.

Same thing with driving, use my left to drive and right to shift (or pretend do). What idiot decided that was the way the Americas should drive!? It surely wasnt a right hander

ss sensei is a good ambidextrous mouse with buttons on both sides (i use them all)

10+ Year Old Account
    Steelseries and Zowie both have several models that are ambidextrous.

I've thought about purchasing this one.... but i had some issues with my razer mice in the past so i've been trying out different brands.
    http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-ouroboros
    You're probably better off with an ambidextrous mouse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thaynia View Post
    I've thought about purchasing this one.... but i had some issues with my razer mice in the past so i've been trying out different brands.
    I'd second this. I've had 3 Razer mice over the years. First one had to be replaced within a year after breaking down, its replacement broke down about a year later outside of warranty. The third actually lasted slightly longer than two years, and so died outside of warranty.