Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    That's nothing but an exaggeration. Women aren't out in masses to get impregnated by men they don't even know or want kids with.
    Lol in the U.S. women are having kids by men they don't know or want kids with by the MILLIONS. And let's not forget the ones doing it just to be supported!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    Lol in the U.S. women are having kids by men they don't know or want kids with by the MILLIONS. And let's not forget the ones doing it just to be supported!
    Very doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    I've seen this being flung around. And I know more than a couple french people that actually believe fatherhood is exclusively a social construct (lol). But I haven't been able to determine which psychologists endorse that view.
    French Psychologist... pfft, given their archaic view of Autism in that country I don't know what to say about them.

This does seem to be one of those problems that can be easily solved by keeping your penis safely tucked up in your trousers.

En matière civile, cette identification ne peut être recherchée qu'en exécution d'une mesure d'instruction ordonnée par le juge saisi d'une action tendant soit à l'établissement ou la contestation d'un lien de filiation,..

In civil matters, this identification can be sought only in pursuance of a measure of inquiry ordered by the judge hearing an action tending either to the establishment or contesting of a parent-child relationship, ..

.... The father can contest the child at the court... then the test will be accessible, it perfectly normal. if the mother is pregnant, the baby inside her body (her property by law), the test cannot be force unless she consent to do so.
    Or the father need probation of the child itself to make a test, then again... he need to use part of the body of the child to make the test, it the property of THE child, unless the child give contentment, it cannot be forced.

So.. the father can contest the child at the court and then the judge will give the possibility to make a test.

that my understanding... maybe i'm wrong? or reading this incorrectly, if so feel free to correct me.
    My main language is not english , feel free to send me a PM if i made errors that bother you , i shall try to correct it next time!
    www.Joethejoe.weebly.com

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Doubt reality all you want. It's true.

In the US one of the main 'perks' to having a kid by a lot of women is the money that comes along with it. Be that from the govt, or some wealthy/rich guy.

Hell it's so bad Hollywood regularly makes jokes about it in movies.
    You lost all credibility right there, that is one of the prime example of what a stereotype is.
    I'm against any woman doing this on purpose, but giving argument like that just make the rest of us look like fool when we try to defend the cause.
    My main language is not english , feel free to send me a PM if i made errors that bother you , i shall try to correct it next time!
    www.Joethejoe.weebly.com

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Why? It would seem they are an alien concept.
    It's like linking to Jezebel, or lumping all feminists in with Anita Sarkeesian. No reasonable person should want to be associated with Paul Elam. People who are serious about advocating for men's rights should probably distance themselves from him.

Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    I've seen this being flung around. And I know more than a couple french people that actually believe fatherhood is exclusively a social construct (lol). But I haven't been able to determine which psychologists endorse that view.
    not exclusively but i get what they saying - a child needs a parent(parentS is more desirable) not necessarily their biological. i think if its possible that benefits them as (usually) nobody will care for another child as they would their own. they can say they do till their blue in the face but its different when its your own blood... its just different.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    i wouldnt say millions - in the grand scheme of things it is a very small amount but yes it does happen. i had to school my son to the tricks women may use. reality is you need to protect yourself at all times or you will find yourself a victim all the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    they can say they do till their blue in the face but its different when its your own blood... its just different.
    You know that it is a lie I hope since its(love) entirely subjective. On top its a severe insult for people who adopt children because they cant have offsprings on their own or for any other number of reasons.

Still to force people into parenthood if they are infact not is just as insulting if that should result out of this laws.
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2014-12-05 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    not exclusively but i get what they saying - a child needs a parent(parentS is more desirable) not necessarily their biological. i think if its possible that benefits them as (usually) nobody will care for another child as they would their own. they can say they do till their blue in the face but its different when its your own blood... its just different.
    Would you love your parents less if it turned out they adopted you?

so a women can get pregnant from some penniless loser. find out she is go hunt down some rich dude sleep with him and claim him as the father all for a hefty child support payment
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2014-12-05 at 06:54 PM.

Deleted
    Men in France are really fucked. Yesterday I heard that after divorce they also have to pay for children that aren't from them?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Men in France are really fucked. Yesterday I heard that after divorce they also have to pay for children that aren't from them?
    Well that would probably apply for both genders I can't see a problem with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Well that would probably apply for both genders I can't see a problem with that.
    No one should be legally obligated to pay for a child that is not theirs. Ever.

(Unrelated: No one should ever be legally obligated to support a former spouse, either.)
    Last edited by Mistame; 2014-12-05 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    No one should be legally obligated to pay for a child that is not theirs. Ever.
    Unless you officially adopted them. I'm not talking about signing a birth certificate under the mistaken impression that this is your child, I mean adopting a child you know full and well isn't yours. In that case, you took on the responsibilities of that child for the duration of their childhood, and you shouldn't take it out on the kid if things don't work out with your spouse. Don't punish a child for something their parent did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Unless you officially adopted them. I'm not talking about signing a birth certificate under the mistaken impression that this is your child, I mean adopting a child you know full and well isn't yours. In that case, you took on the responsibilities of that child for the duration of their childhood, and you shouldn't take it out on the kid if things don't work out with your spouse. Don't punish a child for something their parent did.
    If the parents divorce, the adoptive parent should be allowed to opt out, as the adoption was based on the existence of the relationship. The welfare of the child is irrelevant.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    If the parents divorce, the adoptive parent should be allowed to opt out, as the adoption was based on the existence of the relationship. The welfare of the child is irrelevant.
    I've been consistent in my stance against men getting shat on due to birth certificates mainly due to my own experience of nearly getting screwed.
    Adopting a kid though is a different game, I'm not sure how you can justify your stance mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys should just be able to blow a load in any woman they want, and if she happens to get pregnant it's her problem! How do us guys know she hasn't been sleeping with everyone in town??
    Am I right guys, am i right?? *high five*

/sarcasm

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisberb View Post
    Guys should just be able to blow a load in any woman they want, and if she happens to get pregnant it's her problem! How do us guys know she hasn't been sleeping with everyone in town??
    Am I right guys, am i right?? *high five*

/sarcasm
    How in the world do you come to this, from people wishing to have the ability to have a paternity test, without a ton of courthouse red tape?
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Quote Originally Posted by Raphtheone View Post
    I think the best way for us to change this is for all of us to move to France and start making babies with married women. The outcry of injustice will hopefully make them see reason and change their ways.

WHO'S WITH ME!??!
    I'm pretty sure there is a stereotype that they smell and don't shave. I'll pass for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia
    Has anything pushed you to the edge of quitting WoW?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boreall
    Long Distance relationships and Justin Bieber