Salvage Yard 3 Question

So, i used to get Big Crate of Salvage from missions, but somehow, i got 3 Bag of Salvaged Goods

Question: its this normal??

Anything can come out of those crates. Probably besides mounts.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

Bullshit stealth-nerf that they did prior to fixing the L100 missions issue. So lovely of them to dump that on us.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I've read people saying that they've gotten weapons from the crates that are 'no longer in the game'. Curious what people have obtained.

Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    I've read people saying that they've gotten weapons from the crates that are 'no longer in the game'. Curious what people have obtained.
    I recently had a Scarlet Belt drop, which is, according to wowhead, currently unavailable in game.

yeah getting the lower tier bags too, it still worth even doing the none 100's now?

Deleted
    I can personaly confirm that you can get armour and shields that no longer drops from rank 3, but I have yet to see a unique weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Bullshit stealth-nerf that they did prior to fixing the L100 missions issue. So lovely of them to dump that on us.
    Yep it's been confirmed by Watcher that they "re-balanced" the level 3 salvage yard. Apparently re-balancing is what they are calling nerfs now to make them sound more palatable.

Low level follower missions will now only give level 1 salvage level rewards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup. You can get almost anything out of this.
    I got a Teebus yesterday and a friend mentioned he got a Naxx40 trash item according to WoWhead.

Oh I hope more old Weapons can be in there ... Id kiss the Staff if they would smuggle a Nerubian Slavemaker in there