Hi everyone, I need a bit of advice from you guys.

I like PvP, casually, but still like it more than PvE, so I'm doing my weekly caps and trying to tune my char as best as I can, with the time I have.

I almost always played Frost, but this expansion I have to say I am having more fun with Fire, even though I do more dmg with frost ( its just the way it is we all know it), but I still play both specs with my friends for caps and bgs and stuff, and like I said, lately playing even more Fire.

The thing is, when gearing up, as we all know, a lot of gear we gotta pick between critical and multistrike, along with enchants. I know multistrike is the best current secondary stat for Frost, and Crit is by far the best for Fire as it has always been.

My question is, how gimped would my Frost spec be if I priorize critical? Because to play Fire I HAVE to take all Crit I can, and if I don't then I am really gimping my Fire play.
If I go full multistrike, playing Fire with that gear would not be effective at all, but if going crit can I still do ok with Frost right now?

I know its not like I have a choice right now, untill I can get both sets of gear.
So in a nutshell I think what Im asking is, how bad is going full crit is for Frost, if it is bad at all? Cause if I dont go full crit I just cant play fire.