[RESTO] Weapon Enchant in Raids

Hi all,

I was able to complete my first attempt of Highmaul with my guild this past weekend. We are all friends who are coming back into WoW/Raiding since leaving after Lich King and I'm looking for some advice. I noticed that my mana seemed to be an issue during the first 2 fights of the raid. I had a pretty decent HPS (25k average for the night), but I would often run OOM towards the last 15%-25% of the fight (depending on who took extra damage, etc.). Admittedly I could improve my own gameplay some to conserve mana, but I never felt like I was overhealing just for the sake of overhealing. I really feel like I'm struggling with my mana more than other classes.

Should I look at switching my enchant from the Haste proc encant to the Spirit proc enchant? Would it even make a difference in my mana? I feel like the Haste proc would increase my throughput when it procs, but would the extra mana be more efficient?

My gear is an ilvl average of 637, with Haste/Mastery tied for first, followed by Crit, Spirit, Multistrike, Versatility. Any advice fellow Resto Druids have would be much appreciated! Thanks!

dont use spirit enchant and have problems with mana. obvious solution. Why on earth would you enchant haste this early in the content?

Deleted
    I went with the spirit enchant for the first week of raiding just because i was cautious as to how they'd be. Saying that i'm also using two regen trinkets in Winged Hourglass and Everburning Candle. In hindsight i would have changed my enchant to haste. The biggest advice i can give you is try pick up either of these regen trinkets and make sure you're using mana pots in the fights aswell. Keep lifebloom up on the tank/s for the clearcasting procs and if you're still struggling maybe even try moment of clarity. Moment does always proc at the right times but there is always something to heal when it does, even if it is negligible. Also working on the principle you have roughly 5k mana regen per 5 secs in combat try using 1 sec 1k mana principle if you need to conserve your mana. We downed last boss on highmaul last night and it really was all about mana management as a healer. In periods of low damage i was counting 3-4 seconds casting a rejuv (3k mana) and repeating, keeping me at a steady pool of mana.