Philippines $2500 Build for WoW

•Budget: $2500/110k PHP
    •Resolution: Ultra setting on games. Any monitor resolution
    •Games / Settings Desired WoW, LoL, possibly Destiny
    •Parts that can be reused: N/A
    •Do you need an OS?: Yes
    •Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?: Monitor

Would really like to be able to play WoW on Ultra settings if possible. Not really sure if any sites ship to Philippines either. If I'm missing anything,please let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Any help, please. perhaps the budget is too much?
    Last edited by Valvatorez; 2014-12-09 at 03:00 PM.

Deleted
    Well you have to provide some online shops from your country to help you build something. How can we know if other countries ship to yours for cheaper prices, you are supposed to know that or look for yourself and tell us, "hey i can buy from there too for cheaper''.

Be easy on me would ya? It isn't my country, but yeah thanks for the advice on that. I'll look up some shops now. Was actually hoping someone knew of sites that ship internationally.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are some sites:
    pcx . com . ph
    worx . com . ph/
    dynaquestpc . com/"
    wiredsystems . com/store/
    pcmadness . net . ph/
    villman . com/"

I know there are some services like myus.com. They basically consolidate your items from stores in the US that don't ship to the Phillipines in your case and then they ship it to your place. I have no experience with it though and also, I obviously have no clue about import tariffs (taxes) in the Phillipines but it might be an option to check into.

Looking into it now. Thanks very much. It will make this much easier.