Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Awwww fuck, someone fucked the fucking internet, guess were all fucked now.

Fuck Should not be a swear word, its such a wonderfully versatile word.
    As for Nerf, guess you had it coming, would have been nice to been left alone, but hey balance the classes is needed.
    Lemme guess, you play caster dps or a warrior?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    You forgot the fact that it is a usual routine of not having a ton of secondaries at the start of expansion. We all suffer, except some specs who people deem to call "FoTM", which are not so secondary stat dependant. Rogues are shit because haste is low, while cats are owning because they are less haste-dependant. Furies suck because their crit is low, while Glads rock because they don't need a ton of secondary stats to deal real damage. Etc, etc. Usual routine, that happens every first tier of every expansion. Now, guess what will happen when buffed mages get heroic+ level of gear. I'll tell you what, it will be the same ownage as in MoP. And, by buffing them now for 5%, Blizzard buffs them in future for far more than 5% due to scaling. Absurd bandaid fix that is, and we all know how these usually end - "We won't nerf %insert absurdly overbuffed class here%, because we're in the middle of progression and we don't want to gimp guilds using that class" (c) Blizzard.

Also. Hunters were good at the start of MoP too. They were nerfed, leading to being absolutely sith at MoP's end, because hunters traditionally have awful scaling with stats. Blizzard _always_ forget to cancel their bandaid fixes, targeted at dealing with low secondary stats problems.

this /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by ishyhunt View Post
    this /10chars
    this 10char

Seriously though, this really is tiring, I wonder wether they listen to mages whining only or actually check logs et cetra. I actually got ignored by one of mages in our guild because I was 'bragging about my dps'... Yesterday I went normal Imperator and mages raped me there sooooo hard due to their short term damage.

I don't mind that little nerf, it won't change much, but we need stronger aoe/better cleave now.

I bathe in your tears.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    So you bathe once every 2 years?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
    Lemme guess, you play caster dps or a warrior?
    Amongst other classes, yes I have a lock and a Paladin, Stil say that hunters where a little out of control.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amulree View Post
    That’d be why, at a time of disarmament for raid utility, mages got a unique healing raid cooldown that only they bring – breaking Blizzard’s own rule of thumb about mandatory or unique spells or abilities. But hey, that’s cool, “cuz mage”.

The favouritism is so obvious, it’s laughable. The buff to Frost is a joke, as will be Fire’s damage once it starts to pile critical strike onto gear.

I’ve been playing since 2.2 (Black Temple patch), and can’t recall a time when mages weren’t among the best DPS classes in the game; the best for large swathes of that time.

There’s plenty of evidence to suggest that this trend is going to continue.

There’s Flavour of the Month (FotM).
    There’s Flavour of the Year (FotY).
    There’s Flavour of the Expansion (FotE).

Lastly, there’s Flavour of the Game (FotOMGGUYZIMAMAGE).
    Can you acutally check logs of mages? Frostbolt on current logs was 13% of total mage dmg on fights like Butcher hc 13%*125% is not that much as you think, Arcane mage will be better than Frost on single target anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Amongst other classes, yes I have a lock and a Paladin, Stil say that hunters where a little out of control.
    Said by Paladin... And Lock... Now that's rich, especially that logs state different. L2P.

Quote Originally Posted by Rufix in post where he got rekt
    Look, this is a forum, it's purpose is to exchange thoughts, ideas and naked photos, not only discuss mechanics and best specs. You may not like it, but comments such as yours are useless and in fact slightly provocative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufix
    L2P.

Just stop posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post

Just stop posting.
    Make me...

And learn to understand what you read, you have serious issues with that.

There's a big difference between exchanging thoughts, ideas, naked photos and discussing, and throwing baseless arguments, when topic already has posts which prove you wrong and is 3 (three) pages long.
    Last edited by Huggykaze; 2014-12-09 at 03:03 PM.

Deleted
    Also. Hunters were good at the start of MoP too
    Stopped reading here.

They were only good in PvP because roflstampede and LOH-like heal from spirit mend. And lynx rush as well. And readiness. That was an absurd amount of burst damage that was imbalanced and overpowered, might agree with that.

In PVE however our damage was beyond shit. We were bottom tier on just about any fight except heroic Zor'lok in HOF. They kept bandaid-buffing aspect of the hawk from initial 10% to whooping 35% in 5.4. Then 6.0 came, they removed the aspect, and wooopsssie... hunters do super shit damage! Wat do!

This tier we start off with much better secondary stat budgets because we don't need to reforge everything into those two FUCKING CANCER AND I HOPE THEY DIED AGONIZING DEATH stats... Hit and Expertise.

Quote Originally Posted by Boos View Post
    Blizz F.... O.. for nerf . And mage ,Dk and all been increased ,,,,f..k O.. again
    Blizz Fantastic Opportunity for nerf . And mage ,DK and all been increased ,,,,fantastic..kill Obama.. again.

Did I get it right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Also. Hunters were good at the start of MoP too. They were nerfed, leading to being absolutely sith at MoP's end, because hunters traditionally have awful scaling with stats. Blizzard _always_ forget to cancel their bandaid fixes, targeted at dealing with low secondary stats problems.
    /facepalm

clueless ppl should not post

Quote Originally Posted by mokuton View Post
    /facepalm

clueless ppl should not post
    Thank you for this ... I might use this as a signature.

Deleted
    Rise and fall, must be sad to be the 'best' for a few shining moments only to have it snatched away. I'm guessing you will have to play better or reroll? I just wonder if it is enough?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amulree View Post
    The saddest part is that damage tuning and tweaking isn’t the solution to a lot of problems caused by bad design. Elemental is still broken thanks to busted mechanics and turret play, warriors are in a complete mess and hunters don’t need a DPS nerf; they need a mobility nerf which, if delivered, would have avoided the need to nerf their damage.

At the end of the day, it’s a lousy class design team refusing to take responsibility for crap work. They were told about these issues for months of beta, a beta that was part of a fourteen-month period of design time. Instead, they just cry “raidz lolz” (which were also tested) and do some damage tuning.

Any other business, the likes of Zierhut and Nervig would be fired for incompetence.

Or moved to the coffee stand.

Either way, nobody should expect to see decent class design ever again. Zierhut was promoted into his position (I know, incredible) as class design lead, and he was part of the team working under Greg Street during his time at Blizzard.

The only way to sort this mess out would be to bring Chilton and Kaplan back into class design, but I doubt that’s going to happen any time soon. Hell, the way they’re going, the next class lead will be Jay fucking Wilson (had to add an expletive).
    Our mobility is the only thing keeping every other class off of bitch duty for EVERY fight. So go ahead nerf our movement and enjoy doing every job you never wanted to do it's ok i'll give you a min to crawl back to us asking us to do the bitch jobs again after you get a taste lol.

Mages were just gear dependent. Our mages were bragging from the front of expansion about how they scaled. If you had looked at the T17M Mage sims before the buff, you could see that mages went from lower end in T17P to almost near top in T17M. In next tier, they would have been at the monk level even without a buff.

Now?

Elementals and Mages will roll through this tier as top by a significant margin. We have two of each of these, so I'm not complaining. It's a good thing for our comp. But man, I know we're going to stay mid to low dps tier for not only this tier but the next one. I mean, I'm used to it by now, but it's still disconcerting.

Also, to those posting the Simcraft numbers. The hunter nerfs and DK buffs haven't been applied yet. You can see the warning on the front page at http://www.simulationcraft.org/. MM should be roughly:

MM T17P (630): 20,293.9 (15th dps spec, 10th in class list)
    MM T17N (665): 31,031.75 (15th dps spec, 10th in class list)
    MM T17M (695): 42,707.25 (16th dps spec, 10th in class list)

That's bottom tier of the dps folks. Bottom. Again. And this is tied with warlock, who are due a buff. It's inevitable. They're warlocks.

We don't need 15 different threads about hunter nerfs, and there is already such a thread with a far less inflammatory title. Closing.