Page 1 of 185
... LastLast
    Deleted

Mythic Highmaul Progression

Last edited by mmocefdd567ded; 2014-12-14 at 12:37 AM.

Deleted
    Wrong.. Midwinter killed Twin Ogron

Btw.. Not sure if we need a thread for every new kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgtar View Post
    No they went to Twin Ogron.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Wrong.. Midwinter killed Twin Ogron

Btw.. Not sure if we need a thread for every new kill.
    Not sure if we need a thread for the TWO EASIEST encounters of the raid.

Actually it says Twin Ogron, not The Butcher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    Show me on the doll where the bad shield touched you
    RIP Warrior Gladiator Build

Please make another thread when the next boss goes down.

10+ Year Old Account

Mythic Highmaul Race & Discussion

FYI - I highjacked Orgtar's initial thread which was named after Twin Orgron being killed to use as our main thread for Mythic Highmaul discussions so as to keep things more condensed. That's why there are some posts that are commenting specifically on that or creating additional threads.
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2014-12-09 at 08:06 PM.

Deleted
    I'll update this thread (hopefully) as soon as bosses are downed. Alternatively visit http://www.wowprogress.com/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgtar View Post
    I'll update this thread (hopefully) as soon as bosses are downed. Alternatively visit http://www.wowprogress.com/
    Thanks! /10char

Can someone list which (if any) bosses are optional for the world first Highmaul Mythic Achievement race?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Can someone list which (if any) bosses are optional for the world first Highmaul Mythic Achievement race?
    The Butcher, Tectus, and Brackenspore are the optional bosses not needed to progress to Twins.

Quite obviously guilds are going to skip those in attempts to be the first to down Mythic Mar'gok.

Deleted
    Ascension kill Twin Ogron

Deleted
    Nightmare Asylum killed Ogron

Quote Originally Posted by Zorick View Post
    Quite obviously guilds are going to skip those in attempts to be the first to down Mythic Mar'gok.
    I'm not sure it's the wisest move, but I guess it also heavily depends on how badly Ko'ragh and Imperator Mar'gok are tuned so perhaps it's possible they want to get a few test pulls in. Either way Ogron does come off as very easy even compared to the three optional bosses.

I'm really not a fan of the optional boss system, I think you should be able to pick the order of bosses, but I feel that Ogron should have required you to kill all 4 previous bosses on Mythic only (doesn't matter for Normal or Heroic), with perhaps a key to skip to him once he is defeated.

Ascension's kill of Twin Ogron is actually world first, due to slow update from wowprogress. Congrats to the oceanic guild!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    So the 23 pages thread got closed because somebody created a thread a new thread for 1 kill? Nais.
    Does it matter?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Citano View Post
    Ascension's kill of Twin Ogron is actually world first, due to slow update from wowprogress. Congrats to the oceanic guild!
    Apparently their kill on Kargath was world first aswell. According to the wowprogress.

Deleted
    All these other american guilds pooping on blood legion.

what happened to BL ? I guess they just aren't world first material after all.

this is just a warm up. wait until the Europeans and asians get here shit will get real.

According to wowprogess Ascension got WF on both Kargath Bladefist and Twin Orgon, is this accurate

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steak View Post
    All these other american guilds pooping on blood legion.

what happened to BL ? I guess they just aren't world first material after all.

this is just a warm up. wait until the Europeans and asians get here shit will get real.
    That's when it is going to get really interesting.

Man the last time an Oceanic guild went HAM was in T11 when Adept was still around.

I hope they do well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorick View Post
    The Butcher, Tectus, and Brackenspore are the optional bosses not needed to progress to Twins.

Is that even possible now? Blizzard purposely made the end raid boss require ALL bosses done on the hardest difficulty in order to even attempt the boss in MoP (in MoP it even required them done on the same raid size, obviously irrelevant now). Which was noted during Heart of Fear when guilds were skipping the first boss to get world firsts on the following bosses, basically giving themselves up on the race for the final boss. Did Blizzard change that in some way?