615 better than this 645 trink?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=114427/m...blem-of-terror

vs

http://www.wowhead.com/item=114549

I couldnt find a site to confirm but, the 615 seems better to me (at least for MM).

What would you guys roll with for MM (my other trink is a skull of war). Funny enough, i feel the 615 has a higher uptime than the skull.

Deleted
    Azortharion has put together a great guide, which actually has trinket listings at the very top. (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...l-Hunter-Guide)

And thats for MM? Really surprised me the grandiose is ahead on that chart, just did a dummy test 5min each and 615 came out ahead by 600 dps lol. I know not much of a test but its something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    And thats for MM? Really surprised me the grandiose is ahead on that chart, just did a dummy test 5min each and 615 came out ahead by 600 dps lol. I know not much of a test but its something.
    yea that's for MM.

Whacking on a dummy proves nothing, as it is 100% anecdotal evidence, plus, RNG exists. So your "test" is totally useless.

Oh i know, but RNG was pretty close on the tests i did (i actually did three different 645 tests cause i was getting too much RNG multistrike). I guess ill equip the 645 but i am still torn on this lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I just realized conquest insignia is above 655 skull, is that for sure? Some sites have the trinket bugged thinking it has passive agility, in game it has passive versatility. WOuld love to get a response on this one, ill go ahead and buy it if that chart is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Oh i know, but RNG was pretty close on the tests i did (i actually did three different 645 tests cause i was getting too much RNG multistrike). I guess ill equip the 645 but i am still torn on this lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I just realized conquest insignia is above 655 skull, is that for sure? Some sites have the trinket bugged thinking it has passive agility, in game it has passive versatility. WOuld love to get a response on this one, ill go ahead and buy it if that chart is correct.
    The sim has it run with passive Versatility.

1) You say RNG Multistrike but that has nowhere the same effect as decent RNG with the Emblem. On average, the Munificent Emblem of Terror will have 18% uptime. If it has any significant uptime above that, it'll be better, but it won't be, on average.

2) The Skull is kinda bad because like a thousand of all that Crit goes to "waste" (or becomes your worst stat, essentially) because it takes you past the critcap.

I would like to see a list like that for CMs

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    LDSC
    draenic philosopher's stone

Grandiose 645 is better than 640 skull of war? Very odd, considering skull procs our best stat

There's a lot of wonky trinkets, I've gotten that emblem a few times myself. Don't know how they messed them up so much.

Quote Originally Posted by drfloede View Post
    yea that's for MM.

Whacking on a dummy proves nothing, as it is 100% anecdotal evidence, plus, RNG exists. So your "test" is totally useless.
    He already said it's not much of a test? Did you not get your daily requirement of vitamin jerk or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooting View Post
    Grandiose 645 is better than 640 skull of war? Very odd, considering skull procs our best stat
    Procs too much of it. A ton of it is wasted potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    I'd like to see an actual list of that as well.

One has 45 extra agi. It's clearly better, and by no small margin.

Multistrike and Crit are extremely close in all sims I've run for my toon. The 615 has an uptime of what? 20%? 25% tops. The agi easily outweighs any marginal increase in crit over MS.

I did get a 630 trinket (Turbulent Vial of Toxin) though from follower missions and that one is clearly worse than the 615.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    One has 45 extra agi. It's clearly better, and by no small margin.

Multistrike and Crit are extremely close in all sims I've run for my toon. The 615 has an uptime of what? 20%? 25% tops. The agi easily outweighs any marginal increase in crit over MS.

I did get a 630 trinket (Turbulent Vial of Toxin) though from follower missions and that one is clearly worse than the 615.
    18% with a technically infinite top. We had 60%+ uptime on trinkets with this RPPM in MoP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    He already said it's not much of a test? Did you not get your daily requirement of vitamin jerk or something?
    What? I'm just pointing out that dummy dps isn't useful if you want an optimized setup. Whats your problem?

absolutely 615 better than this 645 trink