Thread: Conquest Pieces

Deleted

Conquest Pieces

Anyone know what the logic behind needing revered with ashran to get some of the pieces? I planned to get some ilvl 660 with perfect itemization for pve, but my BiS is locked behind revered, so now i think i will have to settle for the 2. best.
    It seems really random that some pieces of the same ilvl requires to spend several days in ashran, and others are just up for grabs.

Revered I believe is just for the Transmog pieces. No advantages or anything just purely cosmetic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Revered I believe is just for the Transmog pieces. No advantages or anything just purely cosmetic
    Incorrect That's the 2k rating elite gear that you're thinking of.

Rep doesn't take long at all now, a few hours will suffice. Though that being said there shouldn't be rep requirement anyway.

Glanced at it once and than left so you maybe right ephemeross. Why theirs rep is beyond me but like he said couple hours in Ashran should get you to revered with all the events that occur (hopefully your faction owns Ashran) if not than maybe a few more hours.

Pretty sure the reason is because they realized Ashran was going to be completely empty if they didn't lock gear behind the reputation there. Personally not going to bother with the rep anyway, the gear having slightly different stats isn't going to prevent me from getting high rated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just trying to force assram down your throat. Apart from the titles and conquest nobody would ever set foot in that shit.