Poll: Are you having fun as a healer right now in PvP

Are you having fun as a healer right now ?

Hey guys,

Curious to know a little bit about you, class, spec, experience and whether or not you are having fun as a healer this expansion in regards to arenas, random bgs, rated bg's

Personally I myself am new to healing and not having the greatest time.
    I feel like i spend most of my time stunned, silenced, disoriented and having a hard time catching up on healing burst damage.

I'm not playing disc or resto druid so no not really. Being blatantly weaker than those two makes the game less fun. I enjoy healing still but its hard when you know you are gimping yourself and your team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Resto Druid. Was a Mistweaver in MoP. Holy paladin in the past. The changes have made healing a challenge and added the necessity for consciousness. I welcome it.

Deleted
    Main druid here.
    RBG: Shit group = insta rage, good group = faceroll easy. I haven't found an in-between so far
    Random BG with friends: 8/10, mostly because of said friends
    Random BG: -10/10 unplayable
    Arena: I don't heal anymore, but seeing what I do to healers it's -10/10 if you're not a disc priest
    Skirmishes: -10/10 unenjoyable

It's a season/period of overbuffed melees. It's obviously gonna be unplayable for healers if you don't have very good partners.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I'm not playing disc or resto druid so no not really. Being blatantly weaker than those two makes the game less fun. I enjoy healing still but its hard when you know you are gimping yourself and your team.
    Seeing as how every healer aside from MW Monks is pretty equal right now, not too sure what you're talking about.

Anyway yeah I'm having a good time on both my healers since I can actually play this expansion instead of sitting in CC for 80% of the game like in MoP. The only part that's annoying is how important it feels to have a Ret Paladin on your team right now, being able to get out of every CC multiple times in a row is a tad bit broken, but that's about it. Even without a Ret it still feels way better than MoP, enjoying it a lot.

Oh, guess I should point out I'm talking from an arena standpoint, I don't really bother with anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Seeing as how every healer aside from MW Monks is pretty equal right now, not too sure what you're talking about.
    If you play holy pally you will understand. My flash heal on my lvl 90 disc priest at 530 ilvl heals more than my flash of light on my 100 620 ilvl pally. You literally have nothing of value as a pally over a priest besides bubble (which disc can dispel) and freedoms. There are still alot of all the different healers on the ladders which honestly confuses me, I guess theres alot of people like me that will play their mains even if they are terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"