Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I have certainly had an inordinate number of 90%+ missions fail (probably about half). It wouldn't surprise me if I failed on a 100%...

Thinking about it now, considering how varied your success chance % can be, it's actually not surprising that it's rounding the display. Without ever seeing a decimal you sort of don't think about it, but it must be there. But the chance of having the exact followers such that you get exactly into the tiny range that would round up to 100, in addition to failing that 99.x mission on top of that should be pretty damn low. I'm surprised there are as many people in here that have seen it as there are. I haven't, yet.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

Deleted
    I've lost 2 out of 3 Abrogator stones missions on those very high 90%ish chance rates. There isn't a lot that gets me raging in games. This is one of them. The only missions you really want to succeed on.

Quote Originally Posted by OneTripleZero View Post
    Apparently a guildmate of mine failed a 100% chance the other day. Whether he was truthful or not is up for debate, but I've heard its happened and am waiting on some corroboration.
    I imagine it's possible. Because I suspect some of the 100% chances are like 99.X% rounded up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

Deleted
    Well, I've got a full team of 25 followers, all epic, almost all 630+ item level (many 645+) and have not ONCE missed a 100% mission. My friend did some experiments with it and according to him, Addons designed to assist with the management of followers sometimes cause incorrect % to appear (He had a 74% mission show as 74% without the addon but 100% with the AddOn) but other than that I've never had any problems myself. I've had over 500+ 100% missions, never failed one.

Micromanaging your crew to have every counter-combo required available (Inn helps ALOT) means you're set to get 100% on any mission. Sure, sometimes those pesky 3rd duplicate requirement missions show up and you have to let it sit for a while but that's a luxury issue at most.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Just failed two missions in the 95%+ range. One of them was a mission for an epic follower armor. By now I kinda expect my people eventually fail 100% missions. Anyone else being as unlucky?
    My friend and I both failed 100% chance for success missions... not even kidding around either.

Ive failed some 95%ish missions, quiet annoying

Deleted
    Worst I had was an Ilvl 630 mission for epic bracers, got it to 97%, didn't even consider possiblity of a failure, but it did...
    Was not amused, then two days later whilst playing rather drunk another epic popped but it had 32% success, and it won

Well to be honest a couple days ago i had a fail and it was a 100% mission at that point i thought i was wrong and i "thought" it was 100% but now seeing as others had this i start to think that i could have been right about the 100% part , i repeat it had happend to me only once so i will assume it just one mission that bugs.

I failed a low level hundred percentage, was painful but I recovered

Fails a level 100 mission

(Insert Bad Luck Brian pic here)

Mistook level 100 for 100%

10+ Year Old Account
    My guildy failed a 100% mission last night.

happens when you get 100% but one follower does not match the ability counter. they ahve a chance to miss the kill even with 100% thanks to the others.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2014-12-12 at 05:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Txiv View Post
    I failed a low level hundred percentage, was painful but I recovered
    You can really fail 100% missions? Wat?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    happens when you get 100% but one follower does not match the ability counter. they ahve a chance to miss the kill even with 100% thanks to the others.
    What crap is this.

The numbers are most likely rounded up meaning that a mission at and above 99.5% is displayed as 100%.

I failed a 99% mission for 645 shoulders once. But then again, blizzards RNG hates me. That is why after over a thousand kills on all my toons I still don't have Rivendare's charger. It is my white whale.

As to how you could fail a 100% mission:

Perhaps it's 99.5% success chance, but it would round up when shown? Just a thought.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    The numbers are most likely rounded up meaning that a mission at and above 99.5% is displayed as 100%.
    Suppose I could have read other posts first, eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Which really shouldn't be the case, since you can 100% a mission with good follower traits (companion, vs, fortitude, etc.) and not have a single proper counter (I've done it).

If Blizzard sees this as intended, they need to break out the overall success rate into follower-specific rates.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Goondicker View Post
    As to how you could fail a 100% mission:

Perhaps it's 99.5% success chance, but it would round up when shown? Just a thought.

- - - Updated - - -

Suppose I could have read other posts first, eh.
    That's real crap then. At lower numbers it doesn't matter, who cares whether it's 56 or 56.5, but something like 99.5 shouldn't be rounded up then, always down.

Quote Originally Posted by Wengel View Post
    seeing a 15% shit mission succeed and your 83% highmaul mission fail in the same screen is so far the biggest fail i've encountered :P
    Same for me but 14% shit mission and 97% highmaul mission. Ballsack is all I say.