Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    I have one certificate and I will use it on Ab'ugar, whom I got as an epic follower with counters for wild aggression and massive strike (which are ok) but shitty traits (Orc love, troll lover and some zone buff - think it was the forest one.. damn.) just waiting to level him to 100.
    If you're Horde two of orc/troll/belf/goblin/tauren racials isn't "shitty" it's "ideal." Followers with two appropriate racials are absolutely boss/OP in running high level missions easily.

These things are completely useless anyway, the only time I've used one was on green followers with a profession trait. I wouldn't risk using this on any of my good followers, which all of them are at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    These things are completely useless anyway, the only time I've used one was on green followers with a profession trait. I wouldn't risk using this on any of my good followers, which all of them are at this point.
    I agree.. That item is utterly overrated...
    It's super dangerous, cause you can end up with turning a mediocre skill set into a even shittier one.
    The item would be much better if it was redesigned...
    Change only ONE trait, but that one you can actually select.... Replace ability A with ability of your choice.
    Then we would have a good item.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    Its still handy at times though; but yeah its good to use on: A bodyguard with shit traits; epic with shit traits ; Very rarely do you use it for rereolling abilities but even then , use it on an epic follower.

I have one certificate and I will use it on Ab'ugar, whom I got as an epic follower with counters for wild aggression and massive strike (which are ok) but shitty traits (Orc love, troll lover and some zone buff - think it was the forest one.. damn.) just waiting to level him to 100.
    Double common racial is like BiS, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Double common racial is like BiS, lol.
    Yeah, that's the point I was trying to get across.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    still not happy with this...

Mmm... Bear!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it makes you feel any better, OP, you could get 2, use them, and wind up with almost no difference.

I used one on a Prot Pally follower that had Reckoning/Rebuke.

She got Rebuke/Reckoning. It literally simply switched the order.

I used my second and last one, thinking that was a fluke of RNG?

She went BACK to Reckoning/Rebuke.

She literally went back to what she started with. The only thing that changed was she would up with the "Endurance" or whatever trait that gives you a bonus on longer than 7 hours.

So, not really impressed so far with the Certs. I'll be happier to just get a new follower every week from the inn and level them to fill in where I'm weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Peg Ee View Post
    If you're Horde two of orc/troll/belf/goblin/tauren racials isn't "shitty" it's "ideal." Followers with two appropriate racials are absolutely boss/OP in running high level missions easily.
    Lol that was* a super-follower...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just recently a retraining item popped on my monk, but may use it in the future if I don't like what my monks followers get

Haven't seen one in two weeks Been keeping a follower at 90 too

My Horde warlock that I haven't played since I levelled has a few dancing manuals, Hearthstone guides and retraining certificates. It's just like Seals of Tempered Fate. My alts get missions for those(my hunter I started levelling maybe a week ago has gotten 2, while my monk that I got to 100 on the 2nd day of WoD hasn't had a single Seal mission)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I think the reasoning is not to offer too easy access to min-maxing followers.
    BUAHAHAHAAAA...ha... Damn. I'd be so funny if not so tragic. Say I have a Herbalist trait and I desire LW. I use re-training certificate and get... Gronn Slayer. Ok, RNG is RNG.

I use re-training certificate and get... Herbalist.
    I use re-training certificate and get... Gronn Slayer
    I use re-training certificate and get... "human" trait
    I use re-training certificate and get... Enchanter
    I use re-training certificate and get... something that IS NOT a LW TRAIT.

With RNG based you can do it forever and never see desired trait to appear. Better chances are via Inn's Headhunter.