Thread: SoW Trinket

SoW Trinket

Is the Skull of War trinket worth buying for Unholy? I don't plan to do Mythic just Normal and Heroic.

Its okay at 640, and its more than decent when fully upgraded. On my server at the moment the cards are selling for around 17k for the entire set. So if you dont plan on seeing mythic content. Buying a SoW and upgrading it over the tier will offer you quite a good trinket.

Deleted
    There are far better trinkets for unholy. Do not upgrade it, save your gold and buy the Scabbard of Kyanos instead. Get some conquest points for the ilvl 660 versatility + STR proc Gladiator's trinket and you're good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathan View Post
    There are far better trinkets for unholy. Do not upgrade it, save your gold and buy the Scabbard of Kyanos instead. Get some conquest points for the ilvl 660 versatility + STR proc Gladiator's trinket and you're good to go.
    Bad advice, the 660 pvp trinket only gives 53 versatility.

Primal Gladiator's Insignia of Victory
    Last edited by Bryntrollian; 2014-12-12 at 02:42 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Bad advice, the 660 pvp trinket only gives 53 versatility.

Primal Gladiator's Insignia of Victory
    So? That's not why you get it. It still sims way higher than Skull of War.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathan View Post
    So? That's not why you get it. It still sims way higher than Skull of War.
    related question. how does skull of war and the pvp trinket compare to Alchemist Stone? Currently i'm still using that and it's an eyesore when it comes to ilvl, but honestly I do like the burst potential from it in pve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spanishninja View Post
    related question. how does skull of war and the pvp trinket compare to Alchemist Stone? Currently i'm still using that and it's an eyesore when it comes to ilvl, but honestly I do like the burst potential from it in pve.
    Skull of War 665 ~22.1k
    Skull of War 655 ~22.0k
    Primal Gladiator's Insignia of Victory 660 ~21.9k
    Skull of War 640 ~21.8k
    Draenic Philosopher's Stone ~21.7k

Seems viable.