Deleted

Warcraft III - cannot download

Hi people!

When Battle.net was overhauled I added my WC3:ROC and WC3:TFT keys to my battle.net account.
    recently i wanted to play the game again, but can't find the CDs ... Luckily i have them in my bnet account ... weeeell ...

for whatever reason: i cannot download the installers. whenever i click the "windows" button to start the download the page resets ... that's for all "classic games" ... newer games like WoW, D3, SC2 i can download without any problem ...

anybody knowing what's going on there?

best wishes
    TheCrusader

10+ Year Old Account
    Try a different Internet browser maybe? I used the battle.net website to download WC3 a couple of months ago with no trouble.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    You should contact customer support chat, they could help you more with technical stuff than us. For me it was working fine this spring
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Deleted
    I tried contacting service ... but they quite don't understand the issue. they said: Legacy games are no longer supported. if you still want to play download it here: ...

and they give me the exact same link that DOESN'T WORK !

Also tried a different browser, doesn't work either.
    Could someone try and download WC3:TFT from the battle.net site now ? and tell me if it worked?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrusader View Post
    Could someone try and download WC3:TFT from the battle.net site now ? and tell me if it worked?
    Just tried it and I'm experiencing the same problem (clicking the windows link just reloads the same fucking page) for all classic games. Other download links work as intended.

This is clearly a problem on blizzards side of things.

Deleted
    i've already talked to blizz support. they acknowledged the problem and already fixed it.