DISCLAMER.. I am 100% sure to get a lot of trolls and non helpful posts to this but here goes

The reason for the post is to see if there is a group of players that are in the same boat as me and would be interested in a guild project with the aim or top 500 in 2nd - 3rd tier of WoD.

My situation
My situation is due to a large amount of work coming up around Easter coupled with an illness to my daughter my raid attendance went from 100% - <50%, this caused me to lose my raid spot in server 1st guild on twilight’s hammer and the guild to over recruit for WoD. Since WoD I have been attempting to find a suitable guild to match my wow ethos however cannot find a close match and want to get back to running a successful guild.

My WoW progression
I have played in top 500 guilds in the past and have always cleared content when current since earth WotLK (played casual PvP prior to this) and most recently have 14/14 hc SoO with the 1st kill being march and farming 1 day clears for the months leading up to WoD. In WoD my current progress is 7/7 HC as a resto druid as well as having a geared SP. I raid led ICC hc clear, and have been involved as recruitment and forum officers in many of my guilds.

Reason I wish to form a guild rarther than stay with current
The reason I am not happy with my current situation is trialing with a guild at this stage when most guilds have a huge excess of players always involved a lot of bench time, even when out performing members the gear starts to become an issue and long lived members no matter skill always get priority. I don't like this approach at all and believe the best performing group should always be taken for progress.. no matter their time in the guild. Another issue I have with the current situation is the complete lack of integration between members and officers with officers occupying officer channel all the time bar raid time on TS.

Aims for guild project
To create a long term guild project with the foundations in place that ensure that all the normal guild issues can be overcome. The aim is to raid 4-5 raid days 20:00 - 00:00 during progress, when the content is on farm should be a one day clear. There will be 3 scheduled raid breaks in the year, a Christmas break, easter break and summer break – during this time there will be no mandatory raids however there will be alt runs / sell runs still going on, duration and time of these breaks arranged 2 months before the event. Minimum attendance to raids is 90% and falling below this for a 2 week period could involve a demotion back to trial status.

The guild structure will be as follows
Guild leader/healing officer – Me – final word on major guild issue, final say on disputes, part of loot council – in charge of healing trials and applications – incharge of healing cds – advise rl on when best to use the cds
Raid leader (not involved with the application process.. only with raids) – Final say on raid tactics and raid set up, will advise other officers if a class is required for recruitment
Melee – take charge on all melee trials and members, expected to evaluate the melee team and to provide reports on melee applications and trials
Caster officer – take charge of the range team, evaluating applications/trials
Forum/media officer – In charge of the forum presence of the guild, assist in guild recruitment posts, template the website with assistance from other officers, be in charge of the guild youtube channel, complete twitch streams used by guildies. Recruitment videos.

Guild set up of 25 raiding members, however during trials this will be 30 to enable rotation on a performance basis.

25 core
2 tank
5 healers
9 R.DPS
8 Mellee
1 melee with OS tank

Raid organisation
Invites 19:50, 1st pull 20:05, at this point all initial set up should have flask/food and pots ready aswell as a full understanding of the progress bosses for that nights raid.
Raid leader will have the final call on set up and tactic.. all members involved in forum discussion for tactics, with the melee/caster and heal officers involved in the discussion. There will be a scheduled 10min break around half way through the raid night and during progress people with new items will be expected to optimise the enchants and gems prior to the pull of the next boss. Backups for the the raid are expected to be available for the duration of the raid and failure to be available if required will be cause for an effect on their raiding position, and will count as a non-attendance for this raid. People missing the progress kill will always be taken to the second kill as long as it doesn’t prevent the kill.
During farm runs boost runs will be offered at hc (on non raid days when progressing mythic) and mythic when fully cleared. This will provide the guild bank with gold to assist with BOEs in new tiers aswell as providing repairs for guildies. The excess gold once the gb is capped (usualy 2-3 mythic runs) will be distributed amoung raiding members.

Recruitment process
As the guild is aiming high we will have a strict recruitment policy, this will begin with an application, followed by a ventrillo interview followed by a test HC run or CM during the trial recruits will be tested in a weekly hc run and on farm bosses, the performance will then be assessed through Warcraft logs and discussed over a 2 week period on the officer forums. After 2 weeks the trial will be assessed and either extended for 2 weeks, terminated or promoted to raiding rank.

What im posting for
I’m wanting to see if there are people, with top end raiding experience, interested in taking this project forward, I have contacts but am open for all spots to be filled, I will be proideing voice com and site, am open to server idea however wish to remain horde (10 years so no interest in becoming ally) If you are interested in knowing more information then please add your tag to this post and I will add you for a chat/ take it to vent. The aim is to spend this tier making the raid group and push on for the second tier, have no interesting in only being one of these 6mo guilds, and plan to be pushing on to top 300 minimum at the expansion, this expansion is all about improving the group!

Add my tag on billya231#2471 or reply to this post