[BUG] I screwed up. Does anyone know a fix?

I screwed up pretty big by the looks of it. I was messing around being bored and found a stables master in Stormshield. I deposited my ghoul into it and now I can't summon a ghoul nor can I put it back into my slots. Has anyone done this stupid thing before, if so is there a quick fix or do I have to contact a GM about it?

http://i.imgur.com/MPfll13.jpg

EDIT: Never mind I went to Stormwind and revived my pets and it seemed to work...
    Last edited by lancerwow; 2014-12-14 at 03:35 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Near the fictional town of Nowhere, Kansas.
    Can try to Switch your Specialization (Frost or Blood), log out, log in, go back to Unholy, and try to summon it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nykko View Post
    Can try to Switch your Specialization (Frost or Blood), log out, log in, go back to Unholy, and try to summon it?
    Yeah I just went to Stormwind and revived pets by that Hunter trainer in Dwarven District and it seemed to fix it. Weird that we are able to do that...

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    I'm wondering if you applied the glyph if you could deposit one of each kind of DK pet? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    I'm wondering if you applied the glyph if you could deposit one of each kind of DK pet? O.o
    Well I just checked and my ghoul is still in the stables but I have another summoned. I assume you can deposit more than one but I don't want to risk it, I have to raid tonight and not sure how fast GMs reply. Haha

15+ Year Old Account
    Always contact a GM directly, if you find a fix for it while waiting for reply you can always remove the ticket.