Poll: What to do with the remaining dust?

Deleted

Decisions decisions...

Hi there! So, I've almost got a full collection of GvG cards, but I am missing the following legendaries:

- Flame Leviathan
    - Gazlowe
    - Toshley
    - Mimiron's Head

I have enough dust to either craft 1 golden legendary, 2 legendaries or finish my golden common mechs in order to have a full golden mech deck. The problem is I can't really decide what to do. Here's the breakdown of the alternatives:

-I already have a golden Dr. Boom, golden Sneed's and golden Vol'jin which seem to be the best legendaries of the set, but some of the other legendaries could become a staple in the meta (Troggzor?) and if that happens I would like to have the dust at the time to craft that legendary in golden;

-While it seems pretty consensual that Flame Leviathan is bad, Mimiron's Head only seems to work on a rogue deck, Gazlowe hasn't found a home for it and Toshley has seen little play here and there on mage decks with Antonidas, I am curious to try myself at least Toshley and Mimiron's Head;

-Mech decks are running rampart and I am playing some of them frequently. I'm not missing too many of the most popular mech cards in golden so with the dust that I have I could easily complete a golden mech deck.

What would you do If you were me?
    Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2014-12-15 at 10:26 PM.

Flip a coin.

If you have a lot of spare parts cards, gazlowe could be nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mim's is fun. I haven't tried it outside a rogue deck, but I actually removed Conceal from the Mim deck I play as I was getting fairly frequent transformations even without it, so it might work in a non rogue mech deck. Even without transforming it can be a pretty great card....forcing removal or other deal-with-it measures.

I don't have Troggzor yet but some discussion out there seems to be suggesting it may have been slightly over rated headed up to gvg release.

gazlow is fun but I haven't used him extensively yet.

And wow...all that golden stuff...

edit: i voted to do nothing...meaning wait and see for a while. I am trying to be slow about spending my dust so I can make sure of what I want to play and what is strong right now.

I am lucky though as I pulled Gazlowe, Neptulon, and Mim from the packs I won from arena runs purchased with saved gold...so these are plenty of new cards to keep me happy until I can be more sure. And I crafted Sneed. Am debating d/e Mekgineer and hemet but am being cautious here too.
    Last edited by shokter; 2014-12-15 at 10:49 PM.
    "Brevity is...wit"