Highmaul Heroic Raid comp 10-14 man

Getting into this and im a little behind so some help is appreciated.

In a 10 man scenario how many healers should you have for highmaul heroics? Is it 3 or 2? Is this different based on the boss? Appreciate any feedback currently we are running with a 10 core and might expand to around 14 which would change this number.
    If anyone has some generalizations of how many healers per amount of raiders that would also be awesome.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    My feedback is coming from a 7/7N, 6/7H progression guild.

Fatboss and the standard ratio is 1 healer for every group. So you should have 2 healers for 10 people. We tried that for H. Imperator and got destroyed... So unless your healers are geared very well, i'd try 3... A lot of it also depends on your dps as well.

The bosses in High maul are not tuned well for smaller groups especially Imperator. I'm not saying it can't be done, but it was a lot harder during our heroic imp attempts when we had less people. Unless your healers are very well geared, i'd stick to running a bigger group if possible.

Hope this helps!

Yeah, they're really not tuned well for small groups. 20-25 seems to be the ideal size.

With 10 people I would 2 heal every fight except imperator, where I would use 3.

Our 14 man uses 3 healers with a 4th healer that has a dps offspec. He only heals on a handful of fights.

My guild is 4/7 Heroic so take my opinion lightly. We run with 15-17 people and use 4 healers, and that seems to be a good balance for us. We used 3 healers up until 13 members.

Deleted
    Actually, Imperator is pretty much optimal to do as 12-14 players because you can spread all of your ranged out instead of having them move around stacked. This way, you can completely ignore arcane wrath (just have melee run out and give it to ranged). For many of the bosses though, 10man is pretty rough.