Yet another trinket thread.

Hi fellow locks.

Im in abit o a pickle atm.
    I have a ton of trinkets, and I dont know which two to use. I have searched the forums for answers but they cant seem to give me the answer I want/need.
    And im not a simmer. So cant do that myself.
    Anywho.
    Ive been toying around with destro and ali. Demo will never be my cup of tea.
    I played destro in MoP. And the rotation is a bit stale for me now. Wanted to try something different so I turned to affli.
    Question is, trinkets.
    I dont have copelands yet, or pouch. Copelands is too expensive and pouch is bad rng according to lots of ppl.
    I do however have the alchemy trinket, and I cant find a list anywhere that lists it among the other trinkets.
    I just got the emblem from LFR highmaul.
    The rest is quest rewards from all over. And some hc dungeon drops.

Please help.
    Armory : eu.battle. net/wow/en/character/steamwheedle-cartel/Amaiel/simple

Cabana has a nice write up and chart for affliction trinket rankings, its under the affliction guide sticky at the top of these forums

Quote Originally Posted by Unlockmyhrt View Post
    Cabana has a nice write up and chart for affliction trinket rankings, its under the affliction guide sticky at the top of these forums
    Yes I know. Searched that one. But it dosn't list the alchemy trinket anywhere :-/

I'd use the Alch trinket and try to get the Haste on use trinket from heroics until you can get a shards of nothing.

The alchemy trinket is almost identical to the 660 pvp Trinket, I would place it around the same area as the 660 pvp trinket

Deleted
    I'd craft the sandman's if you plan on playing destro at all, it's nowhere near as bad as you seem to have been led on to believe by forum posts.
    Annoying when it doesn't proc on pull? Sure, but not to the point where it's not worth using anymore than the SOO trinkets that did the exact same thing were.

Alchemy trinket feels pretty solid otherwise, I'm pretty sure it + Sandman's is significantly better for destro than the LFR trinket would be.

Piggy-backing. Hope that's ok.

I'm using Copeland's and Shards of Woe for Affliction. I have Copeland's macro'd to Dark Soul, and have been using Shards of Woe immediately after Dark Soul expires (unless I need a mini-burst window). My understanding is that stacking haste procs is bad, so I'm not using SoW during DS.

Is this the proper usage?

Just bought myself a sandman´s. Trinket was 10k. Individual cards for a full deck 6.4k. Makes sense..

Quote Originally Posted by hakkoo View Post
    I'd use the Alch trinket and try to get the Haste on use trinket from heroics until you can get a shards of nothing.
    I got a on use with haste. Cant remember the name. Its from a garrison mission 107 int and x haste on use if i remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    I'd craft the sandman's if you plan on playing destro at all, it's nowhere near as bad as you seem to have been led on to believe by forum posts.
    Annoying when it doesn't proc on pull? Sure, but not to the point where it's not worth using anymore than the SOO trinkets that did the exact same thing were.

Alchemy trinket feels pretty solid otherwise, I'm pretty sure it + Sandman's is significantly better for destro than the LFR trinket would be.
    And for affli?