Looking to upgrade

So I bought this PC about 3.5 years ago and has always performed fine with the games I played. But when WoD released I started getting performance issues like long loading screens, huge fps drops in dense areas (Ashran, Warspear and battlegrounds mostly). I also bought Battlefield 4 yesterday as I was craving for a new shooter but that game is just downright unplayable.

Here are my current specs:

CPU i7- 2900K 3.40GhHz 4 cores
    Motherboard MSI P67A-GD65
    RAM 4GB (not sure about the speed, think it's 1333mhz)
    Graphics Card NVIDIA Geforce 560 Ti
    Power Supply Pure PowerL7 730W
    Operating System Windows 7 64B
    Harddisk A9BS95 Seag 500GB ST500DM002 7200 SA3
    Resolution 1080p

What would be the cheapest way to upgrade it to run both BF4 and WoD without having performance issues? My budget isn't too high at the moment, around 100-150 euros.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

you have 3 bottlenecks:

- ram: 4 gb is not enough and less if they are 1333mhz, buy a pair of sticks 2x4gb at 1600mhz(your mobo can support up to 2133mhz oc)
    - gpu: a 560 Ti is quite old right now and it will struggle on high/ultra settings on modern day games so i recommend upgrading to a new one but with at 100-150 euros you will not find any noticeable upgrade.
    - hdd: considering that your hdd is a aged seagate you may have a disk with some reading errors, this happens normally. so i recommend to get a 120 gb ssd and reinstalling windows,wow and bf4 on it while keeping your hdd as secondary drive,with this you will notice a great improvement on load times on everything.

with your money the best thing you can do is buying new ram (2 sticks 2x4gb at 1600mhz. g.skill is one of the best brands out there) and sell your actual memory on ebay and a ssd of 120 gb(a samsung 840 is if not the best at least one of the bests ssd out there), and in the future get a new gpu(gtx 960 will be on 220 - 275 range, r9 280 is on 175 -210 range) .

pd: english is not my main language so i am sorry if you have troubles undestanding me
    Last edited by azkhane; 2014-12-18 at 03:29 AM.

your motherboard has 4 slots of memory so throw in another kit.
    your graphics card is older but it should be still be ok. I compared it to a 750ti and the biggest difference was ram space of 1 vs 2 GB. when you have the pennies go with a GTX 970 or a GTX770 depending on budget.
    The after market cooler is for you to beable to overclock your K series I7. Just do your homework on how and what average level its usually able to get. the evo is a good cooler but for average over clocks.

Other then that clean up your hard drive/ defrag it. make sure your drivers are up to date. clean space and deletye unneeded items.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($26.75 @ OutletPC)
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3-1333 Memory ($38.88 @ Amazon)
    Storage: Crucial MX100 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($62.99 @ Amazon)
    Total: $128.62
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-12-17 22:48 EST-0500