Deleted

[Help] Warrior info !!

So .. i'm 652 il with my warrior here is my armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/it/characte...Rautgar/simple till this il i used FS now i have 20.45 % crit unbuffed so i have to use SD or ? i'm doing pretty well on single target on aoe / cleave fight ( tectus and ogron ) i go arms to have a better performance please help me or share your experience !! ty !!

Yes, you should definitely be using Sudden Death. If you're using Furious Strikes you're probably rage capped, like all the time. Also, yes Arms is good for cleave fights, but I've just been playing fury and doing just fine.

The rule that I use is if one weapon is better than the other, put it in your offhand and use FS. If both weapons are about equal go SD. You shouldn't be rage capped by being FS instead of SD, not really. The cast time of FS is really fast so squeezing them in to avoid rage capping is easy.

I don't remember where I got that info of you want me to find the original source I will.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkasinger View Post
    The rule that I use is if one weapon is better than the other, put it in your offhand and use FS. If both weapons are about equal go SD. You shouldn't be rage capped by being FS instead of SD, not really. The cast time of FS is really fast so squeezing them in to avoid rage capping is easy.

I don't remember where I got that info of you want me to find the original source I will.
    no man thanks ^^ so i think ill wait to have another 655 / 670 one hand to try SD ! and what about storm bolt? on single target is better then dragon roar ?

Yep Storm Bolt is a bit better than Dragon Roar for single target.