Question Euphoria as a balance druid

Recently decided to get back onto my moonkin as a result of my guild needing one very badly for raiding. However I am struggling with Euphoria, more specifically how fast the bar goes from one end of the spectrum to the other. What I wanted to know was, how many wraths in solar and how many starfires in lunar am I expected to pump out usually? And also, its a bit difficult to space out starsurges without running out of charges for a new peak and what not. I just basically need some tips in order to use euphoria more effectively, thanks in advance.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    if you're having trouble getting empowered casts off, try using starsurge just before leaving an eclipse, and then you can cast the empowered ones while going into said eclipse in the next rotation. it's very little dps differential regardless of when you use starsurge though. also, any more than 2+ targets you're gonna wanna starfall > starsurge, regardless of eclipse (arguable 3+ for solar)

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive been getting to grips with euphoria as of the last few days and its my experience that the above information is right.

When leaving A to B:
    Solar to lunar, SS-SF-MF-SF
    Lunar to solar, SS-W-SunF-W-W-SunF

I could be wrong. but it's been giving me the highest damage.
    Adding bewbs to his Avatar since 2011

I appreciate both oft he responses guys, I'll put it all into practice while I gear up