[Holy] Lvl 45 Talents Useless?

First off, this is mostly from a pvp standpoint but I imagine it extends into pve also.

The lvl 45 talents seem extremely useless/weak in their current state.

-Eternal Flame's hot is beyond miniscule (and dispellable) and it is attached to a nearly useless spell already in WoG (I have gone entire 5 minute arena matches without even using WoG once). Part of the problem is WoG being so bad and part of the problem is how incredibly small and easily dispellable the hot is. At least it scales with our secondary stats but a hot that heals for 700-800? Like .2% of your health? Really?

- Sacred Shield's is a good talent design-wise but the absorb has been gutted so severely its hardly worth the global. It also scales with no secondary stats besides haste, making it less and less viable as our gear increases. Correct me if I'm wrong but I've never seen it crit or multistrike and it isn't affected by mastery. Our health pools aren't much less than they were in MoP (325kish right now in arenas) yet the absorb went from 30k to 5k. The whole thing might do 35k absorb on a good day. If they make it scale with our secondary stats it would be fine since we are so crit happy right now.

- Selfless healer (what I run right now) is a great talent that alters the playstyle in a fun way IMO. The problem is the essentially useless global in judging as well as the stacks being all dispellable at once now (thanks OP ret nerfs). Is it so difficult to make the judge smartheal for the damage dealt even when its so minor?

Right now I almost feel like the entire tier is barely even in use. I've tried sacred shield but I find myself arguing with myself whether I should even refresh it when people are taking heavy damage. Selfless healer at least gives you something to use when you are being trained or need to be on the move.

Anyone else feeling this way about our talents or am I just a ranting idiot? Or could shed some insight on which talents they are using for pvp and why? I see mostly sacred shield but find it hard to justify using when we stack so much crit and get tons of crit from our denounce 2set. I liked using sacred shield in MoP but they cut the absorb by 80% so its hard to go back to.

Edit: It appears sacred shield CAN crit, it just seems im unlucky. 40% crit chance and it crit once in 20 procs. It can't multistrike though since I just tried it with 100% multistrike from the shadowmoon shrine and it did nothing. That at least makes sacred shield a bit more viable.
    Last edited by Hand Banana; 2014-12-22 at 05:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Sacred Shield can Crit and can Multistrike when it refreshes every X.XX seconds based on haste. Which will make the shield higher.