Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    bad things about pvp? take a look at the healing done.

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    Ele Shaman and no, I'm trying to find teammates but it's going pretty poorly based on the stigma of the spec and being new to it. I'm hesitant to say things like overpowered because there's obviously some L2P issues going on, but I'm pretty comfortable saying that my pvp experiences as a whole have been pretty poor this expansion. While the ability to play well is my responsibility, the game feeling fun is a responsibility of the developers and there's definitely room to improve.

What I would change immediately? Rogues - 8s stun has to go along with the potency of BoS. It goes against everything they said about CC abilities being too prevalent. Interrupts against DPS casters are too prevalent and is essentially the same thing as a Disarm, which was removed for some reason. Rets? Damage tuning.
    8sec stun is pretty bs. Combat rogues are in a weird place though. they do shitty damage 80% of the time until they get their 15 sec buff of 50% more dmg. so they had to give them something. The problem is when they finally get their buff, stun you for 8 secs, pop all their cds, and their partner does too. Completely opposite of what blizz said they were trying to do by removing burst. IMO they should only get their 6 sec stun, but get some sort of damage buff. Maybe keep shallow and moderate insight the same, nerf deep insight to 30-40% but buff sinister strike and evis or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by alexvladv View Post
    bad things about pvp? take a look at the healing done.
    Yea Frost dk healing is pretty ridiculous. You shouldve probably went for the lock and kept the dk ccd.

Deleted
    wanted to target the lock, just assisted the rog, still this is pretty bad design, being able to tank so much dmg, immunne toCC, remove CC, heal like crazy and yet still do insane amounts of dmg.

Deleted
    Im enjoying World of Huntercraft Atm. 10/10

I queued 2s as a war with a rdruid to cap, was by far the worst pvp experience ever, i only faced disc/feral, disc/rets or mirrors, the matches couldn't end until at the very least 70% healing reduction, ccs were almost meaningless cause you need a solid 30 seconds to take someone down if he doesn't press any button

I know 2s are not the best bracket but at least in mop if i kicked a healer 4 times in a row he'd be dead for a long time, now healers can just get kicked and stay alive even with 50% healing reduction, i didn't even lose a single match but it was more frustrating than any arena session i did before

Quote Originally Posted by Keliptic View Post
    Im enjoying World of Huntercraft Atm. 10/10
    40k Final Verdicts?

World of Retcraft. There's no fewer than 5 in every BG I play.

I would say purge. Pretty much required for any comp and extremely strong vs some comps.

Deleted
    If they intend to let us caster dps' stay this way, I would at least like to see some damage when I manage to cast something against a melee and not just some tickle damage that gets instant healed by their selfhealing.

On that topic - I didn't take any screenshots of it, but the other day I was doing 2s with my mate just for the cap. I'm trying out demo lock right now as I often didn't get to do much as afflic without a healer. Anyways, specced into Harvest life (50% more damage and 100% more healing to drain life) and used the Glyph of Drain Life (100% more healing). In the fights where I often had to use drain life a lot to just survive against the burst. Yet, even when I had to sacrifice my damage to heal myself with drain life while avoid getting interrupted, I repeately saw on the scoreboard that they have a lot more healing that I have.

First of all, I would love if I didn't have use Drain life as I think a dps with a healing spell is lame, but it was clearly needed. Though, when you then see classes that can do even more selfhealing while pumping damage out without really losing anything it kinda just makes me feel meh about even trying to do anything.

I'm not sure exactly what burst you're out-healing with Drain Life, but it can't be coordinated burst. Even talented and glyped, I get 18k ticks. Hunter Kill Shots alone will kill through that.

Deleted
    Here is my list of bad things about pvp atm:

1) Ashran Queue
    2) Ashran in General
    3) Playing 3 hours in Ashran doing everything right just to be simply out numbered by alliance and get zerged.
    4) Racials
    5) Rets
    6) Ferals
    7) Disc Priests
    8) People don't want Fury Wars in RBGS
    9) Alliance.
    10) Ashran Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    The only thing I really dislike about PvP atm is how terrible crit and multistrike are.

For classes who don't want them in pve it's fine, for those who do though, well enjoy your best stats being only half as good in pvp and your overall damage lowered in comparison.
    Even worse if you have mechanics based on them.
    They should just reduce the damage of multistrikes, so you still got your class mechanic procs at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

ashran
    mongo melee- bos, 8sec kidney, god utility ret, frost burst, ect
    hunter traps
    dps healing

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    Here is my list of bad things about pvp atm:

1) Ashran Queue BAD
    2) Ashran in General BAD
    3) Playing 3 hours in Ashran doing everything right just to be simply out numbered by alliance and get zerged. BAD
    4) Racials BAD
    5) Rets Adaptable
    6) Ferals Adaptable
    7) Disc Priests Adaptable
    8) People don't want Fury Wars in RBGS Adaptable; We use a fury, they are pretty beast if used correctly.
    9) Alliance. Kick all the gnome's
    10) Ashran Again. BAD AGAIN!
    yep...agree with most. but some things can be learned to defend against.
    3436 Resilience | 2161 RBG | 2108 3's

I hate the Ashran bonus mostly because I hate Ashran. It was meant to be World PVP but it's just an instanced BG where you running around zerging other players or getting zerged by other players, complete with all the lag you could ever ask for and a fucking tree that walks back n forth the bridge over and over again making him frustratingly annoying.

I'm capping on 3 characters at the moment, my Warrior Main for PVE upgrades to fill in the lack of drops in PVE (2 weeks of basically no drops, not a single item from personal loot on 2 normal clears, loot competition with traditional loot on the rest), my Hunter for PVE and Casual PVP and my second recently dinged Warrior for PVP upgrades and eventually rating. I really dread having to do Ashran but I do feel like I need to do it.

It isn't the end of the world to not get the 200, but when it's sitting there on the table you feel like you need to do it. The shit bit comes with waiting around for up to 1hour or more to get in to what is meant to be World PVP, and it's just mindless facerolling zerg... It's the worst piece of crap in the game.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Sounds like you're only doing the pointless middle zerg and none of the actually useful side stuff.
    Useful like running around in circles?

PVP
    Probably running on a Pentium 4