Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    We talking about Prime on Tarren Mill? I play on TM and I have no idea what this is about.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    I hate to be that guy playing the devil's advocate, but unlike you all Prime still managed to get top25, and depending on their 7/7M kill they might go up or down. You people, on the other hand, are kind of scrubs who are having a hard time clearing heroic. The only bosses you could do were the absolute facerolls such as Kargath or Twin ogronns.

Bashing a guild for not being all sweet and politically correct is... stupid, to say the least. Welcome to the 21st century though, where stupid is the main theme. So in the end say whatever you want, but unless you raid in a guild that is top24 and higher, they ARE better than you and I'd rather raid with them than you.

Oh well, still laughed at the video though.
    A lot of the people that 'hate' on prime are people in guilds that are above them in ranking doe

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Why so salty.
    They mocked a guild with svastikas on their website when they cleared a raid content and a kkk hat on twitch...are you seriosuly defending said guild?
    If they got the skillz to reach top25, why not? Maybe they don't feel like being the perfect kind guild full of promise of unicorny atmosphere and all that shit? What they did with the nazi shit was being politically incorrect and that's what you're bashing them for. My point stands still. Now be on your way, I'm sure you have some kind of a social justice march to attend to.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    So you're a prime subscriber?
    No, I'm not a Prime subscriber, but I'm also not an oversensitive person who just can't let go of the past. So fucking what they had swastikas on their website? So what their leader wore a KKK hat on his stream? It's their guild, let them do whatever they feel like doing. If it offends you, turn the other way and go home, lie in bed and cry over how much of a female reproductive organ you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadwraith View Post
    I never had a problem with the raging, try reading the other part of my post as to why almost every top guild / the whole of TM laughs at them.

Also calling people niggers is fine, but going on twitch and wearing a kkk hat is frowned upon? k m8. You know what, I forgot this is mmo-c, I could talk to a cabbage and it would probably have more common sense than your average poster here. I'm out.
    See, you silly person with less common sense than a cabbage, this is exactly what I'm talking about. You've beashed them for being politically incorrect with all that nazi bullshit. Move on, the sewers are waiting for you and the shame you bring with you.
    Last edited by mauserr; 2014-12-23 at 12:16 AM.

Deleted
    Prime has been rising for so long, they must be in space by now.

No, I'm not a Prime subscriber, but I'm also not an oversensitive person who just can't let go of the past. So fucking what they had swastikas on their website? So what their leader wore a KKK hat on his stream? It's their guild, let them do whatever they feel like doing. If it offends you, turn the other way and go home, lie in bed and cry over how much of a female reproductive organ you are.
    I'm not offended - I find them laughable. Just like you defending them like a rabid dog
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Hazori View Post
    Prime has been rising for so long, they must be in space by now.
    top lel m8

Deleted
    Holy shit my sides, hahaha. Thank you.

Deleted
    If they got the skillz to reach top25, why not? Maybe they don't feel like being the perfect kind guild full of promise of unicorny atmosphere and all that shit? What they did with the nazi shit was being politically incorrect and that's what you're bashing them for. My point stands still. Now be on your way, I'm sure you have some kind of a social justice march to attend to.

See, you silly person with less common sense than a cabbage, this is exactly what I'm talking about. You've beashed them for being politically incorrect with all that nazi bullshit. Move on, the sewers are waiting for you and the shame you bring with you.
    Wait, aren't you doing the same fucking thing defending them against a joke video? yes you are, pussy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Locking this as we don't need threads dedicated just to mocking guilds or players.

Deleted
    its not locked though

:3

Deleted
    kappa

We need more locks.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    Mods you gave me a giggle

mione doesn't consider me a friend

Deleted
    I guess when 2 mods lock a thread at the same time, this happens.

The Patient Mountain Called Monkey's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bumping for thread lock
    There were no screams, there was no time
    The mountain called Monkey had spoken
    It was only fire and then, nothing

hrm, I dont get it, and I doubt, if it were explained to me, I would care. Can I have that minute back?
    READ and be less Ignorant.

I've seen videos showing the bad fame surrounding Prime, and honestly I don't give a fuck. If someone's not mentally strong enough to raid under fear rather than love and fucking unicorns,
    stopped reading here