Resto druid parses looking for constructive criticism

Hey fellow druids. was wondering if i could get some constructive advice on my parses. Ive been performing better than before lately but am looking for even more improvement as my guild moves into mythics. Any advice would help thanks.
    names majinxav
    link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/fTGHm9a4Pcvwnkhp

You seem to be pushing a lot when it comes to stripping down as many healers as possible, not entierly sure why, except from a few fights like butcher and tectus you have a reason to strip down healers, most others are doable and more forgiving with 4-5 healers.
    Even though kargath 3 healing is doable, it requires people to avoid a lot of damage, when the fight gets so much easier when you just handle the mechanics correctly.

checking the imperator logs due to kargath generally being a bad fight to measure healing.
    there were a few gaps in your wild mushroom towards the end, at around 10-20 seconds, not too disturbing, but its quite a lot and cheap healing. including 2 30+ gaps in the beginning and a 20 sec gap somewhere in the middle.
    Lifebloom percentage is slightly too low, not dangerously low though, but more ooc proccs more free healing.
    also spreading out the rejuvs more might be more beneficial than casting lots of germinations, as they have a tendancy to do more overhealing than rejuv for obvious reasons.

Kargath would be all about handling mechanics, so just get another healer, much safer and barely any reason not to.

Deleted
    I've looked over a few fights on there and from my perspective there are a few things that could be changed a bit. In general though, your healing from this latest reset was good and was a big improvement from the previous weeks so you're playing pretty well . Wild growth usage on all fights seems fairly good, low overhealing which is essential otherwise it's not worth using so you're doing good there.

Imperator: Seems a few regrowths were used here without clearcasting. If it's absolutely neccesary to save someone then yeah do it, but you were healing with a disc, paladin and shaman who have much more efficient spot healing, so I would have focused on just pumping out maximum throughput. I think you might be healing a little too hard in the early stages of the fight (45% overheal on rejuv), you should be able to go into the first transition on 90%+ mana. Tranq only used twice in the fight, you probably could have gotten 1-2 more off depending on when your raid leader wanted it.

Butcher: seems your disc was sniping hard here. One thing I found with this fight is to take hotw + incarnation, use inc once early then once again at the end. Use hotw in the last phase, making sure you saved enough mana from previous phases to really put out the big burst healing in the last phase. For me this feels more like what the new druid playstyle is, big on demand throughput at the cost of a lot of mana. The steady throughput can be left to the classes with active mana regen.

Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    You seem to be pushing a lot when it comes to stripping down as many healers as possible, not entierly sure why, except from a few fights like butcher and tectus you have a reason to strip down healers, most others are doable and more forgiving with 4-5 healers.
    Even though kargath 3 healing is doable, it requires people to avoid a lot of damage, when the fight gets so much easier when you just handle the mechanics correctly.

checking the imperator logs due to kargath generally being a bad fight to measure healing.
    there were a few gaps in your wild mushroom towards the end, at around 10-20 seconds, not too disturbing, but its quite a lot and cheap healing. including 2 30+ gaps in the beginning and a 20 sec gap somewhere in the middle.
    Lifebloom percentage is slightly too low, not dangerously low though, but more ooc proccs more free healing.
    also spreading out the rejuvs more might be more beneficial than casting lots of germinations, as they have a tendancy to do more overhealing than rejuv for obvious reasons.

Kargath would be all about handling mechanics, so just get another healer, much safer and barely any reason not to.
    Yea i do tend to find myself oom at like the last minute of that fight. Working on getting my mana straight for such a long fight. any tips?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrisee View Post
    I've looked over a few fights on there and from my perspective there are a few things that could be changed a bit. In general though, your healing from this latest reset was good and was a big improvement from the previous weeks so you're playing pretty well . Wild growth usage on all fights seems fairly good, low overhealing which is essential otherwise it's not worth using so you're doing good there.

Imperator: Seems a few regrowths were used here without clearcasting. If it's absolutely neccesary to save someone then yeah do it, but you were healing with a disc, paladin and shaman who have much more efficient spot healing, so I would have focused on just pumping out maximum throughput. I think you might be healing a little too hard in the early stages of the fight (45% overheal on rejuv), you should be able to go into the first transition on 90%+ mana. Tranq only used twice in the fight, you probably could have gotten 1-2 more off depending on when your raid leader wanted it.

Butcher: seems your disc was sniping hard here. One thing I found with this fight is to take hotw + incarnation, use inc once early then once again at the end. Use hotw in the last phase, making sure you saved enough mana from previous phases to really put out the big burst healing in the last phase. For me this feels more like what the new druid playstyle is, big on demand throughput at the cost of a lot of mana. The steady throughput can be left to the classes with active mana regen.
    i actually did try that on normal butcher and ended up working really well.. also traded out some spirit gear for just raw stats. The disc still beat me though =/ not by nearly as much though

Is it me or are you over using Rejuvenation? It says you cast it 75 times, yet only cast Lifebloom 9 times and Wild Growth 3 ?! Am I reading this correctly?

I would use Wild Growth more often as a nice multi-target topper, Lifebloom should always be on a tank or someone with low health. Definitely more than 3-9 times cast. Wild Mushroom is great to throw on groups of people, like melee or stacked range. I usually only cast Regrowth when it procs for a free cast, otherwise I will cast it if someone drops below 35% as a means to help spam heal them back (Nature's Swiftness + Healing Touch + Regrowth + Swiftmend).

I know Wild Growth costs a lot, but definitely use it more often. If you manage your HoTs, you shouldn't go oom early.