Question Question about a "big" macro and BL

Hello guys!!!

I am trying out Frost again and got few questions. Hope you guys can help me out!

1. When we have a fight that opens with BL, when should we use ERW? Just after BL? It really cant seem possible to do inside BL duration. Of course, lets say this boss will last more than 5 min, so one ERW just after BL and another one when SR is available?

2. I am playing now Orc, I have Kyanos trinket and I got BT too, is it bad if I create a macro that cast all these things? For example:
    #showtooltip frost strike
    /startattack
    /cast Blood Tap
    /use Kyanos
    /cast Orc Racial
    /cast Pillar of Frost
    /cast Frost Strike

May this cause some sort of trouble with my FS or maybe with OB? Do you guys have any suggestion?

Ty guys!!!!!!!

I think it's fine to have an "ALL CD's" button, but should have them separate too since they don't all line up iirc. I also would keep frost strike out of it and instead show the tooltip of the longest cd there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Only real major issue with a macro like this is macroing it into a constantly-used ability. Sometimes you don't want to pop those CDs just yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    ERW usage depends of the fight. Pull-BL should make you gdc-capped so you prolly should save it for the 2nd pot. If you can use two then maybe use one after BL, but it's hard to tell since you might be full of resources who knows how long.