Deleted

spirit bond + glyph of animal bond

glyph of animal bond - while your pet is active, all healing done to you and your pet is increased by 10%

spirit bond grants 2% hp per 2 secs, is this affected by the glyph? or just direct healing?

just direct healing

it used to. WoD changed percentage-based heals so they're not multiplied by additional healing effects.
    Finbez
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological
    if only WoW had come out when I was a teenager. Back then online gaming consisted of text-based MUDs....I could type "kill orc" faster than any of my competition, brosephs, and played a mean giantman cleric.

The only heal that the glyph affects that you can do as a Hunter is Spirit Mend from a a Spirit Beast pet. I love all how all the guides say the glyph is REQUIRED lol.

Its not required but if you are using a pet, name one glyph thats better in a raiding environment? Deterrance and Disengage glyph's are great but neither are required with current boss mechanics and that still leaves a 3rd slot.

That 10% increased healing adds up over the coarse of a fight. Combined with Iron Hawk and I find myself one of the first players topped off when raid wide damage goes out.
    Last edited by bandetyouko; 2015-01-02 at 08:37 AM.

Deleted
    im talking about a pvp perspective here guys, sorry i didn't add that in,

all the top 250 are using it in 3's as far as im aware, suppose i'll use the 4% heal from disengage for 2's and this glyph for 3's.

Thanks for the info guys