10+ Year Old Account

Question Top Gladiator Stance PvE players?

I enjoy looking at WoWprogress and viewing things like the SimDPS for varying specs and classes, I get some enjoyment out of seeing what builds people are running, in what ways they are enchanting or seemingly optimizing their gear etc.

From what I can tell SimDPS on WoWprogress either cannot or does not track Protection as a DPS spec, I understand there might be some technical things preventing it or whatever so I was wondering if anyone knew of or had armory links of some high end players who are running Gladiator Stance?

It's possible that nobody actually is but I find that incredibly difficult to believe because usually someone is playing a spec regardless of how it performs.

Thanks!

warcraftlogs.com

has direct link to their armory on the rankings

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tenaciouzd View Post
    warcraftlogs.com

has direct link to their armory on the rankings
    I appreciate the response, haven't tried to use that website in quite awhile but I see how you can sort it now, thank you!

Hi,
    Gladiator Spe is still available than Fury for Highmaul and in the futur?

Last remaining us glad player here. Everyone jumped ship so quickly with the mediocre fury buffs.
    Last edited by Phovos; 2014-12-29 at 03:01 PM.

I am pretty sure Warriorsarri is still doing Gladiator World Top 10 style
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    Show me on the doll where the bad shield touched you
    RIP Warrior Gladiator Build

Quite sure Fury is over-rated..
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Last remaining us glad player here.
    I wouldn't say last; I've played nothing but gladiator since I hit 100. Unless you're talking in a competitive sense, because I don't have a group of friends to try for that level of content anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Phovos View Post
    Last remaining us glad player here. Everyone jumped ship so quickly with the mediocre fury buffs.
    Buffs were far from mediocre. People also jumped ship because we are all shoe-horned into Glad for single target. The people that enjoyed glad stayed glad, the people that enjoyed fury went fury. And the FOTM players did what they do.

Conceptually I enjoyed glad, but the heroic strike spam quickly wore me out. And yes Heavy Repercussions might have been an option once, but the nerf to shield slam threw the spammage even further ahead of HR.
    Last edited by Delusionality; 2014-12-29 at 10:07 PM. Reason: spelling mistake