Cant accept quests.

Has anyone else experienced this? I click the accept button but nothing happens. It's quite irritating and really random. I wanna find out if I'm doing something wrong or if it's an actual bug.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

are you sure you arent quest capped? there is a limit of 25 active quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    Has anyone else experienced this? I click the accept button but nothing happens. It's quite irritating and really random.
    I've had it happen a few times while questing, every time I noticed something was off, either the quest shown was missing a reward or came from the wrong npc (they had just phased and swapped but I was still reading the quest from the previous). Fixing it was as simple as closing the window, retargeting the npc and trying to pick it up again.

The most common place I noticed it horde side was when you go to pick up the quest after watching drek'Thar vision.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    are you sure you arent quest capped? there is a limit of 25 active quests.
    Nope not quest capped. It seems to happen at random.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Reload ui or relog. Just a bug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.