Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    So.. here's a question, Spitballing... Are the APL's or scripts for BrM Monk current to the T18 4set rotation? If not, does anyone have a script that I can modify to start with? Love the addon and what it does! Checked through the simc profiles on the github and google source pages, and googled my arse off to no avail. Anyone had luck in this, or should I keep on with the t17 script?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteaura View Post
    So.. here's a question, Spitballing... Are the APL's or scripts for BrM Monk current to the T18 4set rotation? If not, does anyone have a script that I can modify to start with? Love the addon and what it does! Checked through the simc profiles on the github and google source pages, and googled my arse off to no avail. Anyone had luck in this, or should I keep on with the t17 script?
    Personally I haven't done much work with the simC APL for T18 Brewmasters due to how SimC works and the priority of Expel harm now has. I wish I can do more, but I really can't do much. If people want to help with the APL, I am all for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    If people want to help with the APL, I am all for it.
    I try to do what SimulationCraft does, but if there isn't a current, optimized APL, I can build default action lists based off a really excellent guide.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post
    I try to do what SimulationCraft does, but if there isn't a current, optimized APL, I can build default action lists based off a really excellent guide.
    It should not be too much difference than it is now. But like I said, I am all for adjusting the APL.

Deleted
    do u prefer hekili than ovale?

This addon giving really low priority for Blackout kick to refresh 20% crit buff? for mistweavers

is there some better ones for the rotation.

15+ Year Old Account
    First of all I would like to apologize for the necro but this pertains to the mod and Legion support.

I have started working on debugging and testing Legion SimC code. In testing I found the best way to test the new Windwalker Mastery within the APL is the use of a built-in expression "prev_gcd.[ability]". There is also a "prev" (any previous action gcd or off-gcd) and a "prev_off_gcd" expression but currently I don't have any plans for using either. All three expressions are in the live version of SimC, if you want to test the functionality. Currently the only plans as of right now is to use this for Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, Spinning Crane Kick, and Rushing Jade Wind. Granted this could change between now and release but having the support in would help.
    Last edited by Hinalover; 2016-02-18 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokal View Post
    This addon giving really low priority for Blackout kick to refresh 20% crit buff? for mistweavers

is there some better ones for the rotation.
    Sorry this is old, but the Mistweaver priority doesn't really get updated unless someone refers me to an accurate, updated guide. There's nothing from SimulationCraft to build from. I'd love to make Fistweaving work better until Legion, so if someone sends me info, I'll convert it to work with the addon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    First of all I would like to apologize for the necro but this pertains to the mod and Legion support.

I have started working on debugging and testing Legion SimC code. In testing I found the best way to test the new Windwalker Mastery within the APL is the use of a built-in expression "prev_gcd.[ability]". There is also a "prev" and a "prev_off_gcd" expression but currently I don't have any plans for using either. Both expressions are in the live version of SimC, if you want to test the functionality. Currently the only plans as of right now is to use this for Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, Spinning Crane Kick, and Rushing Jade Wind. Granted this could change between now and release but having the support in would help.
    I have rudimentary support for "prev.[ability]" and will make adjustments to support "prev_gcd" and "prev_off_gcd" in the near future.

Hi guys, does anyone know if Hekili can be used with a Rogue and if so is there a import I can copy from somewhere? Only just discovered Hekili a few days ago and love it on my Ret Pally and Druid Guardian.

Thank you Hekili for such a cool mod

Deleted
    Will this addon be updated for the Legion expansion? My fave addon of all time!!!!!

Pre-patch is out, hoping this add-on can be updated for Legion as well.

The update is being worked on (Hekili didn't get into beta until May or so). Check the project site/Curse.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

15+ Year Old Account
    I know Hekili is working on the mod. He told me he had JUST got through a major roadblock Thursday of last week so hopefully he will have a release of some sort later this week.

Deleted
    thanks for sharing the information

Hekili I've also made a donation, thank you so much for working so hard on an addon that for me at least improves my gameplay experience.
    Last edited by mmoc37e1f06e56; 2016-07-22 at 07:19 AM.

I certainly made use of this for my ret paladin alt when we were doing HFC alt runs. I'd be happy to donate even though I doubt I'd use it for windwalker.

I really, truly am still working on this for y'all. Will update as soon as I have good news.

some news about your update?!

Any news is good news? How is it going after Legion launch?

OK this has been updated but it seems windwalker support is still to come.
    Last edited by HHHGame78; 2016-10-03 at 02:57 PM.