Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercadi View Post
    But being black usually used to imply being a slave. And we're talking about the U.S., not some Asian country where they enslaved their own.
    African kings who conquered other tribes in Africa sold the men to Europeans as slaves. The black community of Africa isn't exactly innocent

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBoss View Post
    Please don't get me wrong. I'm related to those who act and look like Mike Brown. I've gotten picked on by them, ass kicked by them but I do not wish DEATH on them. Once a person dies, they no longer have the capability to change or to grow or learn from their mistakes. That's the worst thing of all. The majority of people rejoice over someone who stole some cigarettes and scared an Officer (I really can't say assault, he was such a big pro-wrestler like guy that couldn't leave a bruise on the cop?) Death. Sheesh.
    Most whites wouldn't care if it were a white criminal being killed by police, let alone a black criminal. I don't have any sympathy for someone who was on a violent reckless crime spree. Its like feeling sorry for some guy who died climbing a rock cliff, they put themselves in that situation by their own actions. I don't care at all about him or his family, not even the tiniest little bit.

I love that the memorial was in the middle of the road. Just like Mike Brown.

gg black people who want to make a multiple felon who got shot after robbing a store and assaulting a cop into a civil rights icon to battle racial oppression during Barack Obama's second term as US president.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBoss View Post
    Yeah Africa is a shithole because Europeans come in, rape the land and resources and leave the lands in ruins and then turn and say look how savage the natives are. That has nothing to do with the price of tea in China, so to speak
    Yeah that's why...

Quote Originally Posted by One-Eyed Jack View Post
    African kings who conquered other tribes in Africa sold the men to Europeans as slaves. The black community of Africa isn't exactly innocent
    This was most likely the result of a bad role model set by foreigners.
    Abrahamic religions regarded pagans as someone who's not even humans... If Christianity/Islam didn't become so widespread, there would have been less violence worldwide.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercadi View Post
    This was most likely the result of a bad role model set by foreigners.
    Abrahamic religions regarded pagans as someone who's not even humans... If Christianity/Islam didn't become so widespread, there would have been less violence worldwide.
    That, I can agree with you. On that note, Buddhism does seem the most rational haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Most whites wouldn't care if it were a white criminal being killed by police, let alone a black criminal. I don't have any sympathy for someone who was on a violent reckless crime spree. Its like feeling sorry for some guy who died climbing a rock cliff, they put themselves in that situation by their own actions. I don't care at all about him or his family, not even the tiniest little bit.
    So I'm sure Whites rejoiced when Jared Loghner and James Holmes were gunned down. Oh wait.....Well at least they didn't steal cigarellos.
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360

15+ Year Old Account
    Dude was already dead, you get nothing but being an asshole disrespecting the dead. No matter how bad that person was.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    The government? Section 8 housing, food stamps, welfare and that's off the top if my had. No is not the governments job to break the ghetto mentality. Good schooling and a proper family environment would be a good start. How many in the ghetto are bring raised by single moms.
    Yeah, handouts never lead to good things. They cultivate laziness in the beneficiaries, and resentment of those who do not get same benefits. I agree with you.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

10+ Year Old Account
    The thread has pretty much never been on-topic, and the topic was pretty borderline as it was. Locking this.