Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

enchanter building work orders

every of my buildings is full on work orders except for the enchanter one as it requires... items to get disenchanted. i dont do many dungeons, raids at all atm. i dont get much of that stuff.

is there any other source of items to get them disenchanted and make work orders with the draenic dust ?

10+ Year Old Account
    killing rares and treasure hunting around draenor? be about the only other thing i can think of. reliably speaking of course. otherwise random green drop from mobs, or quest rewards if youve not done all of those.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

I haven't done a single dungeon since raids came out and I'm constantly sitting on 100 dust or so, all I do is daily apexis quests and missions for salvage goods. No idea how you're struggling.

Deleted
    Garrison mission items, transmog pieces from salvage crates, trading post 20 resource for 5 dust.

There's a shit ton of ways to get dust

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    every of my buildings is full on work orders except for the enchanter one as it requires... items to get disenchanted. i dont do many dungeons, raids at all atm. i dont get much of that stuff.

is there any other source of items to get them disenchanted and make work orders with the draenic dust ?
    Get a Glad Sanctum.

Gives you all kinds of crap to D/E

I don't know what you are doing with other profession buildings, but I found using ore as way to DE. I take a JC building then take my ore over there to make rings. I then DE the rings for dust.

10+ Year Old Account
    Use JC or BS to convert 60 ore into an item to DE.

gladiator sanctum helps. You can also get a trading post and buy dust with your extra resources. Also it would be worth finishing up all the dreanor quests for lots of gold and greens/blues. that will give you a nice chunk of dust
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

Deleted
    Always have all your followers on missions and you get so much greens from salvage you see your dust rising like its crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    salvage yard/trading post

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myci View Post
    gladiator sanctum helps. You can also get a trading post and buy dust with your extra resources. Also it would be worth finishing up all the dreanor quests for lots of gold and greens/blues. that will give you a nice chunk of dust
    Yeah, I fill mine with the honor gear I get from the Glad Sanctum as well as other honor gear I buy with honor.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Multiple characters with salvage yards running follower missions for boxes feeding the enchant hut. It's really not harder then that, no big secret.
    Last edited by looorg; 2014-12-28 at 01:58 PM.

I just buy it, since I have GR coming out of my ass. Salvage yard/follower mission rewards help too, I guess.

Garrison Missions + Salvage Crates from those missons, I have more than enough dust for myself without even leaving my garrison each day. Get a Glad Sanctum if you really want to be safe.

Yes. This is glaringly the only "expensive" profession building. I noticed early on to that i was running out of dust and shit while other buildings stayed maxed and I was overflowing with thier mats. No way around this but DEing stuff. I recommend blue items as with their change they net you like 8-12 dust per DE. Yes that means farming.
    A smart play by Blizz might have been to allow us to DE the follower upgrade items (weapons/armor) since those tend to just build up after you've maxed all your followers out. They can't be vendored - useless dead end garbage.

I agree with others here as well, I run the follower missions for lower level blues - just to DE them, as far as salvage crates - not sure how 1-3 greens that net 1-2 dusts really keep you stocked with dust. Every little bit helps but imo this accounts for only a very little bit.
    Last edited by slime; 2014-12-28 at 01:22 PM.

I find the tailoring building work orders much more impossible to sustain myself.

Just decide to level Jewelcrafting on a alt! This will result in 4-5 stacks of dust. Good enough for 36 days of work orders.

More realistiscly, I get most of my dust from the Salvage Yard. Each day I get at least 3 ilvl 610 blues. Do the daily HC and get about 2 blues on average for another 20 dust. If you are really short on dust, craft some rings or low ilvl cloth/leather/mail/plate gear with all those spare materials you have filled up your bank with. Everyone has million ores, for 60 ores you can craft yourself 10 dust. (Ofcourse, this is when you are a enchanter, but you only need a alt that has learned Dreanor Enchanting to disenchant BoE's)

Or, simply buy dust. 5 Dust is waaaaaay cheaper then 1 temporal shard piece thingy.

For me, the one building I cant fill up with work orders is the Herb Garden. With only 30-35 of the seeds each day, there is simply no way (well, I could ofcourse skip work orders for a few days) to gain enough seeds to fill up 21 work orders. The mine on the other side, I already vendored 2 stacks of useless rock.

Garrison resource conversion at the trading post
    DEing those bop blues from salvage
    Dungeon blues
    Mission blues
    BoE greens from apexis dailies and other random drops

Keeps 2 enchanters huts full for me, and I'm generally selling off a spare stack of 200 every few days as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I find the tailoring building work orders much more impossible to sustain myself.
    I have barn, so I sell entire stacks of fur every week.

If you have a lvl 3 Barn you'll get waaay more Fur/Leather than needed for Tailoring/Leatherworking and can use the excess to craft disenchantables. On my account I have two Tailors using their daily cds + work orders with one lvl 3 Barn producing fur and I still get excess fur.