Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Very nice guide, thank you.

Deleted
    Kept EoTE and SET ,Did 1 phase iron reaver and suggested bl on pull for zakuun and it turned out better, when disarm started boss was 30% so he immediatly went into last phase where we had only 1 seed, so BLing on pull made us actually skip the 2 seeds from disarm phase if it wasnt for your advice we would have probly done the old strat!!

Deleted
    Hey wordup i need to ask for your help,
    i want to improve my performance on archimonde, this is the log of our last kill:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/qhv2AxGpfNbBwm3y
    It's only the 2nd kill, so far ive used SET for the burst needed to skip the 3rd doomfire, and kept the 2nd use of it for the 2nd Infernal
    Getting only 2 doomfire will happen even without the burst from my SET, should i switch to LM or EF? im afraid that LM random targetting will be wasted in some cases/not resulting effective when im using it to kill a specfic target so i was thinking possibly EF?

My second problem is when adds at 55% come out im starting to get overwhelmed by LL reset procs, and then my MWS start to accumulate too, im not certain which i should dump first, in the scenario ive 2 LL charges and 10 MWS
    Should i still use UF while i have so many things to dump?
    Also fire nova seems a bit problematic, for the first spawn of adds we are next to the fire gate so they run into us and they first few fire novas are okay since they are pretty much stacked, after that i see the nameplates around but not really stacked, and thus i m not sure my fire nova will really be that effective, should i just smash my SS/LL/LB?
    Last edited by mmoc08ba0ac6b2; 2016-01-01 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evermaw View Post
    Hey wordup i need to ask for your help,
    i want to improve my performance on archimonde, this is the log of our last kill:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/qhv2AxGpfNbBwm3y
    It's only the 2nd kill, so far ive used SET for the burst needed to skip the 3rd doomfire, and kept the 2nd use of it for the 2nd Infernal
    Getting only 2 doomfire will happen even without the burst from my SET, should i switch to LM or EF? im afraid that LM random targetting will be wasted in some cases/not resulting effective when im using it to kill a specfic target so i was thinking possibly EF?
    At this point LM feels superior with the ring becoming as strong as it is now, and adds don't live nearly as long as they used to for EF to really keep up. SET isn't really suited to Arch so I would switch over.

My second problem is when adds at 55% come out im starting to get overwhelmed by LL reset procs, and then my MWS start to accumulate too, im not certain which i should dump first, in the scenario ive 2 LL charges and 10 MWS
    Should i still use UF while i have so many things to dump?
    Also fire nova seems a bit problematic, for the first spawn of adds we are next to the fire gate so they run into us and they first few fire novas are okay since they are pretty much stacked, after that i see the nameplates around but not really stacked, and thus i m not sure my fire nova will really be that effective, should i just smash my SS/LL/LB?
    When adds are out you should be keeping Nova on CD, they have quite a large hitbox so will generally be getting hit by some splashes, and Arch gets hit by most if you're stacked at the gate. You should always be using UE on CD simply for the multistrike & the UF buff on FN. It's still a standard AoE situation while the adds are at high HP, so you should treat it the same as you would on say, Xhul.

Deleted
    At this point LM feels superior with the ring becoming as strong as it is now, and adds don't live nearly as long as they used to for EF to really keep up. SET isn't really suited to Arch so I would switch over.
    Should i delay every second Liquid magma to line with ring? Got fully upgraded ring 44% damage bonus
    Last edited by mmoc08ba0ac6b2; 2016-01-02 at 05:26 PM.

Should i delay every second Liquid magma to line with ring? Got fully upgraded ring 44% damage bonus
    Depends on your timings, if it's going to cost a use then likely no. Only situations I used to delay was to line up with Deathcallers/adds for extra splash.

I've just returned to raiding from a bit of a break and am trying to get my gear sorted and up to speed with everyone else. The first thing I need to do is grind Valor which is no issue. My main concern is my gear and how I should be gearing (stats priorities, etc)

I'm trying to really balance my stats out without gimping anything but i'm not really sure what to do. I'm primarily focusing on Haste but I'm not a fan of dropping to much mastery.

Can you please provide some advise on what you think i should do with the following pieces of gear that I have sitting in my bags (should I use them or not). Most people are telling me that I should be using anything with a higher ilvl atm regardless of stats but I dont know if that's true?

My armory will show what I'm currently wearing and below is a list of items I have that are in my bags. You're help is much appreciated

* Serrated Demontooth Ring (Mythic 725 ilvl)
    * Haughty Chain Legguards (Mythic 730 ilvl)
    * Demonblade Eviscerator (731 ilvl 2/2 valor upgraded)

Basically what I'm thinking is of buying the BoE boots to not lose much mastery and then equip my ring and weapon and then take it from there. The other option is use my Chain of Lidless Eyes neck over my current one but my current one I think is just too good to replace.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Menc/advanced
    Last edited by Menc; 2016-01-03 at 11:07 AM.

Deleted
    I've probably missed it somewhere down the line but has anyone got a BiS list for enhancement in CMs?

Hey I've been having some trouble on Mythic Fel Lord as dps. My burst in the beginning is great but I fall to the middle/end of the dps charts near the end.
    Wordup or anyone else at this level of progression, could you give me some advice on my rotation, talents, etc.?

Here are logs of 16 attempts (Voodue): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...WrgJN#fight=23

I'm also using infallible tracking charm + Heroic Soul cap, should I be using the class trinket instead of heirloom?
    Last edited by ashihtaka; 2016-01-03 at 06:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ashihtaka View Post
    Hey I've been having some trouble on Mythic Fel Lord as dps. My burst in the beginning is great but I fall to the middle/end of the dps charts near the end.
    Wordup or anyone else at this level of progression, could you give me some advice on my rotation, talents, etc.?

Here are logs of 16 attempts (Voodue): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...WrgJN#fight=23

I'm also using infallible tracking charm + Heroic Soul cap, should I be using the class trinket instead of heirloom?
    I would use Storm Elemental totem, if you are bloodlusting on the last 30% that will probly be around 3:00 save your 2m Feral spirit for it plus SET, Ascendance and your 2nd pot, while use FET on pull.

Deleted

Had a quick look at the raid dps and it would seem that the whole raid is doing low dps. I'd say that is the first of your problems. Though, these are wipes and it could take a pretty long time for the whole raid to wipe so the meters aren't accurate.
    Last edited by mmoc0cbb3c0cfb; 2016-01-03 at 07:09 PM.

you should use class trinket+soul cap
    your kill time is looking to be about 4 minutes you should consider using EF rather than SE because while the burst is slightly better than FE the fight length you will drop off dps without the extra sustained dps from EF. Also use Frost Shock glyph if you use EF.
    You arent LL enough.
    Most of your post 3 min attempts you die early from getting cleaved by the boss, which I have no idea how you are managing. You should be saving everything for that 3 minute mark to use with 2nd potion, your raid should probably save 2nd ring for that 30%(3 minutes) mark since you are lusting at the start.
    Also I think your mages are not good.

Deleted
    Is true that SET might get him less overall damage then EF but he is progressing the fight so i think that SET might be more suited to his situation because what it matters is kill him as fast as possible in that 30%, probly BLing there will help unless they use it on the start to skip one set of Pillars to soak

Heirloom is pretty bad because of the non-crit issue.

Thanks everyone for your replies.

[QUOTE=Evermaw;38169582]I would use Storm Elemental totem, if you are bloodlusting on the last 30% that will probly be around 3:00 save your 2m Feral spirit for it plus SET, Ascendance and your 2nd pot, while use FET on pull...
    Is true that SET might get him less overall damage then EF but he is progressing the fight so i think that SET might be more suited to his situation because what it matters is kill him as fast as possible in that 30%, probly BLing there will help unless they use it on the start to skip one set of Pillars to soak
    Thanks, I think I've been attempting to follow these guidelines for the most part. We are lusting on pull, and I have been using SET for the reason you mentioned and since I don't want to fumble around with liquid magma without being completely comfortable with the fight yet.

Quote Originally Posted by situ View Post
    Had a quick look at the raid dps and it would seem that the whole raid is doing low dps. I'd say that is the first of your problems. Though, these are wipes and it could take a pretty long time for the whole raid to wipe so the meters aren't accurate.
    We have killed it before with this group, but yes some core people are missing and we ended up dropping a healer for another DPS to balance out the times. The damage and attempts are really varied for those reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by ajc291 View Post
    you should use class trinket+soul cap
    your kill time is looking to be about 4 minutes you should consider using EF rather than SE because while the burst is slightly better than FE the fight length you will drop off dps without the extra sustained dps from EF. Also use Frost Shock glyph if you use EF.
    You arent LL enough.
    Most of your post 3 min attempts you die early from getting cleaved by the boss, which I have no idea how you are managing. You should be saving everything for that 3 minute mark to use with 2nd potion, your raid should probably save 2nd ring for that 30%(3 minutes) mark since you are lusting at the start.
    Also I think your mages are not good.
    Thanks for the reply, I try to LL as often as possible but I will keep an eye out. I got cleaved since I was standing too close to the tanks when I had latent energy, which I will watch for. And yes, the mages weren't doing well - we got them from queue finder to fill in.

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post

Heirloom is pretty bad because of the non-crit issue.
    I was thinking fel lord being a demon would make them interchangeable, but I will stick with the heroic class trinket + Soul cap for my next attempts. Thank you
    Last edited by ashihtaka; 2016-01-03 at 10:32 PM.

I was thinking fel lord being a demon would make them interchangeable, but I will stick with the heroic class trinket + Soul cap for my next attempts. Thank you

This is the list for Demons, though I'd argue Soul Cap has more room to outperform Heirloom by general play than the sim indicates.

Deleted
    Trying to get good ranking on Tyrant, last kill was 4:43,
    last kill before holiday: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done
    so far choosen storm elemental to use in the last phase due to damage increase, does liquid magma have the possibility to do better?

7+ Year Old Account
    Where does the burst come from in the PE talent? The empower? Or the elemental itself?

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    Where does the burst come from in the PE talent? The empower? Or the elemental itself?
    The Elemental auto attack, empower is completely useless.

When i have 4 pc bonus and maelstorm now stacks to 10 for 200% bonus. should I try to pool charges for bonus damage ? Or still use Lighting Bolt at 5 and as filler ?