Does anyone use BoA trinket over Mythic censer or Heroic Class trinket on demon fights such as Fel lord, Tyrant, Mannoroth?

I'm currently progressing on mythic Mannoroth and not sure if I should be using:
    soul cap + BoA
    soul cap + Hwf Core
    soul cap + M Censer

Quote Originally Posted by ashihtaka View Post
    Does anyone use BoA trinket over Mythic censer or Heroic Class trinket on demon fights such as Fel lord, Tyrant, Mannoroth?

I'm currently progressing on mythic Mannoroth and not sure if I should be using:
    soul cap + BoA
    soul cap + Hwf Core
    soul cap + M Censer
    Using the Heirloom has no value on Mannoroth as it's worse than a non-upgraded HC class trinket and Soul Cap for boss tunnelling, and in AoE has nowhere near the chance to be beneficial vs. even a HC Censer due to how short the proc duration is making it excessively unreliable.

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    Using the Heirloom has no value on Mannoroth as it's worse than a non-upgraded HC class trinket and Soul Cap for boss tunnelling, and in AoE has nowhere near the chance to be beneficial vs. even a HC Censer due to how short the proc duration is making it excessively unreliable.
    So if imps are no issue, you'd recommend soul cap + Hwf class trinket for mythic Mannoroth?

Quote Originally Posted by ashihtaka View Post
    So if imps are no issue, you'd recommend soul cap + Hwf class trinket for mythic Mannoroth?
    If imps aren't causing issue and you have enough to deal with them, yes I'd stick with those.

If imps aren't causing issue and you have enough to deal with them, yes I'd stick with those.
    Sounds good, thanks!

Deleted
    Hi!

New enha here and asking for help in prios and items:

First of all, i've read first post few times, but didn't catch any info about how 2pc/4pc or class trinket affects our priolists?
    Secondly, class trinket seems to be best in ST fights, but no mention how good is cencer in aoe/ST?

Also few questions about Unleash elements:

Should i use buffed flame shock always? If flame shock is buffed in target, does it spread as buffed if i use LvL? Im trying to figure out how to manage it for example in M Xul, should i UE and then Flame shock Akkelion and Omnius separately?

Thank you, and for last question, how to avoid using Searing/Magma totem while Fire Elemental Totem is up??? god that is so frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by Kupton View Post
    Hi!

First of all, i've read first post few times, but didn't catch any info about how 2pc/4pc or class trinket affects our priolists?
    Secondly, class trinket seems to be best in ST fights, but no mention how good is cencer in aoe/ST?

Should i use buffed flame shock always? If flame shock is buffed in target, does it spread as buffed if i use LvL? Im trying to figure out how to manage it for example in M Xul, should i UE and then Flame shock Akkelion and Omnius separately?

Thank you, and for last question, how to avoid using Searing/Magma totem while Fire Elemental Totem is up??? god that is so frustrating!
    About the totem part, if you use Primal Elementalist, you can make macros like this:

Code:
    #showtooltip [nopet:Primal Fire Elemental] Searing Totem; Fire Elemental Totem
    /cast [nopet:Primal Fire Elemental] Searing Totem
    Code:
    #showtooltip [nopet:Primal Fire Elemental] Magma Totem; Fire Elemental Totem
    /cast [nopet:Primal Fire Elemental] Magma Totem
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupton View Post
    Hi!

As for Buffed Flame shock, yes. But LvL will not spread the buffed Flame Shock, but only the standard one. Keep in mind that if AoE comes up, its better to save your empowered fire spell for Fire Nova etc.

Only point you would use Censer would be for RNG purposes, if you get as many procs of Soul Cap and especially if it procs back to back in the opener, nothing will beat it. And for class trinket you would only swap it out, if lets say you're killing Iron Reaver or Fel Lord Zakuun within 30seconds to 1 minute, and it would only be better if your Censer have an extremely high uptime (Again RNG).

As for your 2P and 4P & Class trinket priority changes:
    Once you reach 4P you would automatically pick up Unleashed Fury (If you havent already) The only change to this, would again be if the fight is 1-2 minutes, and then you would also pick Storm Elemental (For two empowered Elementals). Otherwise stick with UF.
    As for Class Trinket, the only change it does, is that Unleash Elements is now your biggest priority, and especially pre-fight using an Unleash Elements to procc your Windfury into your Soul Cap + Another one within the duration, is a huge bonus.

For the totems, there's as Lavindar mentioned only options if you use Primal Elementalist. So its only about finding a binding that you will not fatfinger.... Especially since you would only do Searing Totem while moving/every 50th second etc.

Deleted
    As for Buffed Flame shock, yes. But LvL will not spread the buffed Flame Shock
    Lava Lash spread buffed flame shock.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evermaw View Post
    Lava Lash spread buffed flame shock.
    The flame shock is not buffed on secondary targets.

Deleted
    The empowered Flame Shock is not transferred to secondary targets with Lava Lash and have never done so. You can however Multidot but your next Lava Lash would refresh the dot if its spread because of the time-increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    The flame shock is not buffed on secondary targets.
    Yes, it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shockhao View Post
    The empowered Flame Shock is not transferred to secondary targets with Lava Lash and have never done so. You can however Multidot but your next Lava Lash would refresh the dot if its spread because of the time-increase.
    Has done since mid-BRF after they fixed EF also carry over to spread targets.

Deleted
    Wasn't that only EF?

Quote Originally Posted by Shockhao View Post
    Wasn't that only EF?
    Nope, any and all buffs present will be spread.

Deleted
    Oh alright! Good to know :-)

Deleted
    Yes, it is.
    Well then, huzzah!

Great guide, thanks so much for posting.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Wordup, love the good doc cheat sheet but WHYYYYYYYYYY did it have to be printed on a grey background >.< so much ink!

Deleted
    Hey, I'm back to the game, going full time enha, and I'm quite good if we talk about executing rotation. But I have a big problem with EotE, I just don't like it, it makes rotation for me too spammy. Is there any chance to go elemental mastery for nearly every boss on mythic difficulty? If yes should I sync Elemental Mastery with legendary ring? Or still wait for ascendance? Or there is another way? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric670 View Post
    Wordup, love the good doc cheat sheet but WHYYYYYYYYYY did it have to be printed on a grey background >.< so much ink!
    Sorry! I just have a big preference for Light-on-Dark text for presentation

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UberpwN View Post
    Hey, I'm back to the game, going full time enha, and I'm quite good if we talk about executing rotation. But I have a big problem with EotE, I just don't like it, it makes rotation for me too spammy. Is there any chance to go elemental mastery for nearly every boss on mythic difficulty? If yes should I sync Elemental Mastery with legendary ring? Or still wait for ascendance? Or there is another way? Thanks in advance.
    If you're using EM in Mythic HFC you're going to have significant performance drops on a fairly large amount of fights (in particular those with AoE) so I honestly just wouldn't recommend it. If you are going to at the behest of that advice though, I'd sync it with ring and treat Ascendance in the same way, try and sync it with ring as often as possible, but don't delay ring to sync with it.