Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Commit this to memory. If you're looking to just play what is "Overpowered" then roll a Mage and a Warrior, then delete all other characters. No one complains as a community as much as these 2 classes and thus Blizzard will always buckle to the Whinebolt and the Tear Whirlwind.

Also anyone switching to a spec only to be OP and top meters generally isn't doing very much progression raiding on average so honestly whatever these players limp to the barn with I'm sure is just fine.

Do you realize the entirety of MoP was dominated by warlocks?
    Mage was the 1# class in both t14 and t15. Warlocks only really dominated t16, even if they were 2# during the 2 previous tiers. Get your history right before commenting about OP classes.

Mages and Fury Warrs will be the 2 best classes once we are fully geared, so can't go wrong with any of those. Rets and WWs aren't going anywhere either. Ignore anybody suggesting that Warlocks are OP atm. They are probably one of the weakest classes (even if the difference between all the non-top classes is minimal at best).
    Last edited by ThrashMetalFtw; 2014-12-30 at 12:52 PM.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

15+ Year Old Account
    If I was going to pick a class right now... probably hunter, they're resistant to mechanics (because of full dps on the move) and provide unique, stackable utility (aspect of the fox). Balance is also very strong but I find it incredibly tedious to play.

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    If you can't play well enough to be competitive without rerolling to the FoTM overpowered class, maybe you should take up something easier like chess?
    Really, chess is your go-to easy thing? Really? Chess? It's a whole lot more complicated than WoW is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    elemental shaman, if they can just become immune to damage and then can ignore raid mechanics and stand still and dps, they will rekt shit up!
    lol they won't. fire mages will do tripple their damage.

Deleted
    Rogues, as long as you can figure out the new combo point system unlike the rest of us

Deleted
    Gonna go with Fire Mages and Sub rogues (So much multistrike).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazori View Post
    lol they won't. fire mages will do tripple their damage.
    boy i wish i had your capacity for realistic predictions.
    Pretty casual basically.

Quote Originally Posted by fearist View Post
    Do you realize the entirety of MoP was dominated by warlocks?
    Rofl... he even has a mage portrait.

Deleted
    Funny that no one have even said Retri Paladins, if u haven't seen a good Ret in Highmaul/BRF Beta, then you will see it now. So much AOE cleave during every single fight in there, the DPS will be insane, and the output aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Luminalol View Post
    Funny that no one have even said Retri Paladins, if u haven't seen a good Ret in Highmaul/BRF Beta, then you will see it now. So much AOE cleave during every single fight in there, the DPS will be insane, and the output aswell.
    How many targets do you have in AOE cleave? As enhancement need 4+ targets i think it was to really shine.
    Crap at 2 targets.

I'll always bet on mages. Not so sure about hunters, however. They've historically started off strong at the beginning of an expansion but their scaling has hurt them in the past and usually results in some kind of needed % damage buff towards the end of an xpac.

I am surprised so many apparently still think locks are OP or will be again soon. They're yesterday's news in SoO. And the only reason they were parsing so high in tier 15 is because of that Unerring Vision of Lei Shen trinket which pretty much broke demo spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of movement in BRF for ranged so I'd see hunters being strong there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffafar View Post
    Rogues, as long as you can figure out the new combo point system unlike the rest of us
    How the actual fuck can you not be able to figure it out? What part of it is actually hard to learn?

Anyways, Rogues will probably do really well compared to Highmaul, especially Subtlety. The set bonuses and stats on the items (MULTISTRIKE EVERYWHERE) will help with that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    How the actual fuck can you not be able to figure it out? What part of it is actually hard to learn?

Anyways, Rogues will probably do really well compared to Highmaul, especially Subtlety. The set bonuses and stats on the items (MULTISTRIKE EVERYWHERE) will help with that.
    Of course I'm not being serious, but in the previous interview the devs said there is nothing wrong with rogues just they need to get used to the new combo point system

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    Never play sub, ever, at all, you will be so lost...
    Sub is easy

After playing amd raiding with sub I can't go back to combat. It feels so sluggish and awkward. Energy regen is slow and gl trying to match insight with cooldowns.
    100 Subtlety Rogue - Barthilas
    100 Disc Priest - Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoabutterz View Post
    Lock imo, if they get buffed they're going to be even better.
    Your Logic is Sound.