Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I love salads and vegetables, eat one almost everyday ^^. I'm not a meat lover :/
    Last edited by mmocd5b54d9bc4; 2014-12-30 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    You mean that stuff I feed my rabbit? He seems to like it at least.
    Hurhurhur, I fed my roommate's dog some of my bacon this morning. lololoollll bacon is dog food, right?

Fucking get over it and learn to eat food.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Deleted
    I love salad!

I don't like dressing much, and I like to chuck a few dried fruits in, dried berries and raisins and stuff, or grapes, grapes go great in a salad. A bit of bacon, chicken or a little fish to add some more flavour. Very nice
    I quite often have a large salad as my main heal at home, make a huge one wi lots of stuff in it, it's lovely.

But I never get a salad at a restaurant, they either out way too much dressing on, or not enough fillings in the salad. And you just get a plate of lettuce.

Does just lettuce count as salad? Because once you start adding other stuff, they're terrible.

Deleted
    I don't like salads but I eat them because they are healthy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryDude View Post
    Just a clarification question: What about Potato and Pasta Salad? Because if you don't like that, i fucking hate you
    I feel like we need to form a salad party.. I'm all with you there.
    But that isn't too surprising, since we're both from the nation that has potato salad as an iconic national signature dish. lol
    I think we could have potato salad every damn day, and no day there would be a repetition other than the potatoes. So many varieties...
    Not to mention pasta salad, so yummy.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    And some of the fattest people I know are on salad diets. Guess what they're doing wrong?
    Guessing they drench their lettuce in a dressing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I feel like we need to form a salad party.. I'm all with you there.
    But that isn't too surprising, since we're both from the nation that has potato salad as an iconic national signature dish. lol
    I think we could have potato salad every damn day, and no day there would be a repetition other than the potatoes. So many varieties...
    Not to mention pasta salad, so yummy.

I'm not so keen on pasta salad because I don't like pasta, but potato salad? Yummy! Could eat that everyday.

Deleted
    Salad is for girls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    what's not to love?

Apart from the olives, the eggs, the uncooked meat/fish and the what I think are fish skins, it looks ok

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Hurhurhur, I fed my roommate's dog some of my bacon this morning. lololoollll bacon is dog food, right?

Fucking get over it and learn to eat food.
    Bacon isn't dog food buddy..... Don't ever feed them bacon. It's extremely unhealthy for them.
    Like really badly dangerously unhealthy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Apart from the olives, the eggs, the uncooked meat/fish and the what I think are fish skins, it looks ok
    the fish skins are likely either sardines... and I don't like raw meats like that either.... If raw, then it's gotta be some tartar. And that's made of special cut super lean beef.

I like vegetable salad. I like fruit salad. My favorite is chicken wing salad.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's a sidedish to the real meal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    The red meat seems to be in fact tuna and fish skins are probably anchovies.

OT:

Salad is better more stuff it has in it: meat, shrimps, chicken, cheese, bread... Good food salad is nice and tasty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocThor View Post

Salad is better more stuff it has in it: meat, shrimps, chicken, cheese, bread... Good food salad is nice and tasty.
    Eggs, Tuna, Ham, Cheese, Tomatoes, a few green salad varieties and some yoghurt dressing..... Best salad ever.

Thanks to the Italians, they know how to make this kind of salad stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bring one to work for lunch nearly every day.
    Romaine, cucumber, tomato, red onion, turkey or ham, shredded cheddar, different dressing.

I'd prefer a tasty sandwich with chips, but it's one of those sacrifices one makes as they get into their 30s to help stay fit.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

I hate salad. When trying to lose weight salad is a necessary evil but that also means the good stuff must be taken out. My weight loss salad is lettuce, tomato, fetta, raw carrot, olives, a pickle, mushrooms no dressings or cheese or anything like that. Not what I'd call delicious or something I will EVER look forward to eating
    Last edited by Nasriel; 2014-12-30 at 12:40 PM.

Deleted
    I love salads, and I make my own. Salad doesn't have to only out of leaves, just add a few GREEN leaves (not the white/yellow shit), add lots of cherry tomatoes, chopped onions, mais (sweetcorn), cucumber, green and black olives, buffalo mozarella or Grana Padano, proper good olive oil and balsamic vinegar - so tasty!
    I have had a ton of salads that had no taste or were generally just really bad, cause the ingredients were cheap/old.

Delicious.

Someone's taking Ron Swanson too seriously.

nice as a meal for a change once in a while, especially in hotter weather when I don't want to be spending too much time in a hot kitchen made even hotter by oven/grill/hob, good side or snack otherwise

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Envy-DathRemar View Post
    I hate salad. When trying to lose weight salad is a necessary evil but that also means the good stuff must be taken out. My weight loss salad is lettuce, tomato, fetta, raw carrot, olives, a pickle, mushrooms no dressings or cheese or anything like that. Not what I'd call delicious or something I will EVER look forward to eating
    Try the Paleo diet or something similar (or super easily said: avoid carbohydrates/sugar, so no pasta/bread/rice/anything with sugar etc). You can eat as much as you want, so much that you can't eat any more as long as it doesn't have carbs, and you lose weight. At least it worked for me like a charm. No need to eat salads to lose weight, that never worked for me cause I was always so hungry Got to do it for like 6 weeks or so cause it doesn't always kick in instantly.

Sorry for going off topic :P