Deleted

Searching for a Decent MMORPG with a population

Anyone that could Recommend MMO's that are stil Pretty stable on population and have enjoyable Gameplay not searching for a MMO you play for the story but more for the gameplay , pvp , Dungs etc i Love guild wars 2 but only the pvp the pve isnt that enjoyable lacks endgame content tbh i have no clue how Conan is anymore played it on release nothing after Warhammer online havent played it in years never tried Tera , Aion , Rift

well you answered your own question imo,

go try tera and rift. both are free so you can't lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tera has really enjoyable combat, I found i got bored when i hit cap but that was a long time ago. I still strongly recommend leveling a character to max though, even if you don't stay.

I am in the same boat, cant go back to wow but I want to do pvp and arena.
    maybe a raid every now and then, I enjoyed Wildstar but that game seemed to die off really really quickly.

I played Rift before it went F2P, don;t think i can get back into it either.
    Any suggestions for a PVP / Arena type MMO? I enjoy getting on a voip and chatting, working on strats and such.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Elder scrolls online was dirt cheap, maybe still is, on Steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorderi View Post
    Anyone that could Recommend MMO's that are stil Pretty stable on population and have enjoyable Gameplay not searching for a MMO you play for the story but more for the gameplay , pvp , Dungs etc i Love guild wars 2 but only the pvp the pve isnt that enjoyable lacks endgame content tbh i have no clue how Conan is anymore played it on release nothing after Warhammer online havent played it in years never tried Tera , Aion , Rift
    I enjoy FFXIV personal. I can hop in and out without playing serious like I use to.

WoW and FFXIV is the only MMO's that is sub I say has enough content to sub for. But at this time I would pick FFXIV over WoW when it comes down to content and over all I enjoy it more even the story is handled better.

FFXIV has a trail going on you can try and is crossplayable from ps3/ps4/pc. So in other words Ps3 players can play with PC and Ps4.

If ur looking for F2p I would say Rift.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

WoW, FFXIV, SWTOR, Rift, Wildstar.
    They're all pretty stable even if the latter 4 together don't make up WoW's playerbase.