Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

Warlords of Draenor - Weapon Enchant Transmogrification

"It looks like players who choose the enchanter garrison building will be able to change their enchant visuals or hide them completely. There may be a limited selection to choose from though."

I hope this stays and they further advance it to all enchants would be awesome.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    It's in the news on the main site

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, Enchanter building now mandatory...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Mandatory for you? Or for everyone?
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

Purely visual changes are never mandatory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    Mandatory for you? Or for everyone?
    For anyone who hates the visual effect of weapon enchants. This should just be added to transmog options instead of being rolled into the Garrison.
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    You might feel this is mandatory for you as this might be something that's important to you. But to those that don't care about this, its just another thing we can have if we want.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds fun! I wonder if it's also mandatory if your toon IS an enchanter...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yppah View Post
    You might feel this is mandatory for you as this might be something that's important to you. But to those that don't care about this, its just another thing we can have if we want.
    Think about this this way: How would you feel if they made the Enchanter building a requirement to use transmog?

Think about this this way: How would you feel if they made the Enchanter building a requirement to use transmog?
    It still wouldn't be mandatory, because transmog isn't. Neither affects your ability to play the game.

MONGOOSE is back baby!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It still wouldn't be mandatory, because transmog isn't. Neither affects your ability to play the game.
    Thank you for being a pedant and ignoring my question.

WOO WOOOOO!!!!

FINALLY!!!

I just wish we'd had this back for DS. Was sad that we got a Rogue Legendary and you couldn't even see it under the massive swirling ball of shite.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

For anyone who hates the visual effect of weapon enchants. This should just be added to transmog options instead of being rolled into the Garrison.

Yeah, it's lame that they lock such a thing many people want, and which should have been a simple option alongside the "hide cloak" and "hide helm" menu, behind a garrison feature that will then keep you from picking another one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post

I'm sure the whole point of the game is to have fun, and the more things that inhibit your ability to have fun, for instance by unreasonably locking it behind stupid features when it should be available to anyone, that could inhibit someone's fun. I for one agree that it's bullshit. Okay, I'm fine with the ability to "transmog" your enchants being part of garrison enchanter only. But the "no enchant" option should be a part of the "show cloak" and "show helm" menu, and not locked behind that. A lot of people have asked for it, and it's not something you should lock behind a feature like that to make that feature more desirable.

Ohhh noees this means i have to buy the plan from the vendor or find the normal zone quest that rewards the plan and then just build the enchanter building, SO much work.

At this rate I'm just going to choose my garrison buildings based solely on the benefits they provide. Would have been easier for Blizzard to just make a drop down menu...

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    I know that its in the news but i made this forum to be a discussion/feedback about it >.>
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Already a thread on this that hasn't left the 1st page of threads since it was made
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    As a hunter, I am fairly unimpresed :<.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is stupid, better be available to everyone... without enchanter building