Help with combo point addon

Hi, I'd like to know if there's an addon that would overlay my anticipation combo points on my normal combo points with a different color.
    I know that nugcombopoints has that function, but it's interface isn't my style.
    Would prefer an addon that looks like vexpower, combo points redux, or comergy redux.
    Thanks for your help!
    Last edited by timorjin; 2015-01-03 at 02:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Combo Points Redux. This is what I use, and I love it.

Thx for your replies guys,
    Mac223 could you tell me the name of the addon in your screenshot, and
    Vanthem could give me a quick description on how to overlay anticipation combo points using combo points redux?
    I could only get the anticipation combo points displayed on a separate row using this addon
    Last edited by timorjin; 2015-01-03 at 09:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by timorjin View Post
    Thx for your replies guys,
    Mac223 could you tell me the name of the addon in your screenshot, and
    Vanthem could give me a quick description on how to overlay anticipation combo points using combo points redux?
    I could only get the anticipation combo points displayed on a separate row using this addon
    You can easily align the Anticipation model over the CP model about half way and get the effect you desire, and color the CP and Anticipation models differently if you wanted. I personally use numbers instead of the displays.

Deleted
    SimpleComboPoints does excatly that.

It's a Weak Aura. You install this add-on and then you can import stuff, or make your own auras.

Copy and paste this text string into new -> import http://pastebin.com/izUUtpnC

Note that anticipation charges only go on top CPs if you are assasination. This is because SnD always consumes CPs, and you sometimes run into not knowing how many CP you actually have because the anticipation charges are in the way. If you don't care about this you can do some (cumbersome) editing and deleting.
    Last edited by Mac223; 2015-01-03 at 02:18 PM.