10+ Year Old Account

Talking Follower Re-trait Certificate

Ok, so this is kinda stupid. I just got my achievement for my 1000 garrison missions .While doing those missions I've done like 150~ Rare missions . I only got 1 Certificate . I had some ideas of how we should be able to get that item. 1)Blizzard should make the item drop from work orders with 2.4% drop rate. 2)Let us buy a small amount of those per week via Garrison Resources. 1st Follower Re-trait Cert. = 100 Garrison Resources. 2nd Follower = 200 Garrison Resources. 3rd = 400 Garrison Resources. They shouldn't add both of those ideas , but 1 of them would be necessary. If you have more ideas, share them with us .

Deleted
    You mean more like 1000 / 2000 / 4000 resources. I nearly cap resources twice a week with 4 scavs and a trading post (dumping resources also into my War Mill).

10+ Year Old Account
    Those missions are rare due to them being level 90 follower missions and since the RNG factor of all missions look at what active followers you have, getting a 90 mission is rare already with level 100 followers getting a rare 90 mission is well silly rare.

I got my 1k missions a week ago and have had 0 retrains. RNG is RNG.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish the certificates them selves were account bound rather than soulbound. My DK has yet to get one and I have some followers that need retrained bad. At this rate I'll have the ones I don't need deactivated and replaced with ones from the Inn... but my Alts have like 5-6 certificates (between two alts.) in their banks and don't need them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'd love if they were purchasable, but I'd be content if they were BoA. I wish the follower upgrade tokens were BoA too. I get all these shit on the wrong toons

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |