Deleted

Ele Shaman, I just returned to WoW. I think im doing alright but can you check me out

-mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Last edited by mmoc6818f34952; 2015-04-04 at 10:55 PM.

Your DPS seems fine, really (though I did only look at your Butcher kill where you did 22k at 555 ilvl using a blue).

The only thing that seemed odd to me was that you have an awful lot of Mastery on your gear, is this deliberate or coincidence?

I'm not really main'ing my Elemental anymore but last time I checked Mastery simmed as the second lowest stat; with MS> Crit/Has as the best.

Also I personally hate the FS glyph, I'd definitely swap it for one that effects SWG (the one that halves it's CD & effect is pretty nice).

As for playstyle, you're doing it right ^^

Deleted
    it's just coincidence, as i just grapped epics with int (after all i began last week)

took loot that nobody needed which is better than my random heroic gear ., over time i'm hoping for more multistrike + crit.

i got my eyes on imperator staff right now as well.

Deleted
    Old raider here so i may be as rusty as u or even rustier, but i took a quick look through the logs and armory. The armory .. seriously sim the gear, some of the warforged/socket 5man hc with optimal itemization could be better than a poorly itemized hc raid item. U have very low amount of what's the best stats for us multi&crit/haste and a huge amount of mastery. And if the ilvl gap is not too high i would always take a multi/vers item before a crit/haste one. Always get multi on ur item, if it doesn`t have multi, get it, sim it and compare it with a 5man hc good item.

Looked at Butcher hc kill .. fire totem uptime 78% while the other shaman (Mimzz) had a 92% uptime.
    Looked at Tectus hc kill when the other shaman died early in the fight to a pillar .. fire totem uptime 0% (maybe a log bug ?) ES count 4, Fulmination count 0 (bug again ?). Mimzz had 4 ES, 4 Fulminations before death.
    Twins hc .. ES count 4, Fulmination 0. Other shaman 10 ES, 10 Fulminations. I think someone forgot their LS Fire totem uptime 57%, other shaman had 83%. I know ST is not as important as it was before but that doesn`t mean u shouldn`t keep it up close to always.

All in all i think u should also take a look through the logs and see what u did/didn`t. Work on the gear, craft/buy some good itemized pieces.
    Also our talent spec isn`t set in stone, u have to adjust to the fight; does it consists of 2+ mobs ? add cleave spam ? lots of movement ? can we sit and be a cute turret ? Switch the talents according to the fight. I think both EM and EotE sim higher than AS in any enviroment, EF i don`t know .. the boost only works for the shock (very sure doesn`t work on fulmination, not sure about FS ticks). Even so .. 80% ES meh, 120% FS mmmkay. The FS healing glyph is laugable.

There is not ever a case in which heroic 5man gear will ever be better than raid gear. Int is by far your most valuable stat not even secondaries are on the same scale, and the difference in ilv not only means a substantial gap in int but in total secondaries as well, and secondaries are not that vastly far behind each other where you would take less total stats.

So, OP keep your raid upgrades don't use 5man gear. Grab the weak aura string and google the fire totem string and you'll be fine with searing/flame shock uptime then.