Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Barracks + War Mill for all my characters...I have all my followers at 645 on my main but continue with War Mill because of the free bonus roll and because I suppose that when new raids introduced, the new raid missions maybe require 655 or something...So I continue to stock follower items since the other options are not appealing to me..Maybe Stables until I get some new mounts and then switch back to War Mill
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Deleted
    I also have the barracks and war mill, allthough with the nearly complete set of 25 Epic followers with enough ilvl and capped on Resources my war mill might see it self replaced in the near future. The free bonus roll is nice and all but and if it added an extra bonus roll over the 3 you can buy, then it would be almost mandatory. But now, I'll probably manage without it.

As the major posters on this thread I'm running Barracks/War Mill on my main for the same reasons peeps here are using those buildings. e.g Max out follower cap and create follower gear. BUT I'm reaching a point where I have 25 followers, 20 epic and 4 of them with an ilvl around 651 +. So I'm thinking about tearing it down in a month or so to build Trade Post.

EDIT: Ofc I meant to tear down my lumber mill and replace it with Trade post when I have shitloads of garr recourses. Mill stays put.
    Last edited by Gottalot; 2015-01-07 at 02:01 PM.

Barracks and Bunker on every character, and I've never had anything else nor any desire to build anything else.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Barracks, since it was forced upon me, and Stables, since I read the Bunker isn't really good. And I have to start the achievements somewhere.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like everyone else, main has Barracks and Bunker.

The bunker is nice for the follower tokens, free extra roll each week, and I have to admit I've been buying the transmog gear. But I have all I want for that (and a bunker on an alt if I don't), so debating if it's worth taking down, and if so, what do I want in it's place? Probably mage tower.

I'm having the same debate with medium. Have enough resources that I don't really need Lumbermill. Did all the Inn Quests so don't need that any more. Have barn on two alts, and just can't go out trapping on a third toon. So I don't really see anything I want to replace.

So my medium buildings, like Bunker, I'm just holding on to them until I see if Blizz does more. If I tear down the bunker, only to find out there are three more plots and lots of awesome buildings to add, then I'll need my garrison resources, and will want that free extra roll instead of spending resources on them.

Two months in (not even a full two months) and I'm ready for the announcement of the first patch.

- - - Updated - - -

Follow up note, one of my alts has Gnome Engineer Works and Stables, for achievments/variety. The Engineering works is fun. Extra pet, mass damage, short range flying. If you want something else fun, that's the best one.

Thank you zomgname for the signature and avatar!