Spendning Conquest points

Since the season started i've been having a hard time spending Conquest points. It was so hard deciding what to buy in the beginning.
    I currently have chest, head, shoulders and 2 x weapons (fury warrior). I have 4450 to spend right now, what should i go with next? Maybe a stupid question since at the end i will have everything so it really does not matter. I would like to start buying 1250 pieces, or should i stick to "big" items first? Like legs, feet and hands? I want to wait on trinkets since the stats are pretty bad/low on those.

Thoughts? In what order do you usually buy your items?

It works out to be about as much of a gain stat wise as conquest so the order doesnt matter to much. I usually go with the items that have the BEST stats for me first then go to the items that dont and also try to get as close to 0 conquest each week as possible.

Bought cloak first for the speed boost enchant, then neck/ring because they can be enchanted as well with +75/+50 whatever stat you want. That's just me though.

I would always suggest getting the cloak first and getting the 10% speed enchant on it. After that, weapon as soon as you can. Otherwise it doesn't matter a whole lot which order you go from there. I would hold off on trinkets and a second ring for last. Try to get the ring from the legendary quest line (it's not hard to get). Neck and one Ring are good pickups due to enchants.

Okay, thanks for your input! Will go mainly after stats. Cloak, neck and a ring might be a good idea as well then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cloak neck and ring is a solid option because together they cost 3750 on top of being enchantable. The 3750 matters because 3750 + 3500 = 7250, so you're literally maxing your gear and stat cap while geting your weapon as early as possible. This is quite important when catching up on alts atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Cloak neck and ring is a solid option because together they cost 3750 on top of being enchantable. The 3750 matters because 3750 + 3500 = 7250, so you're literally maxing your gear and stat cap while geting your weapon as early as possible. This is quite important when catching up on alts atm.
    I like this.

Also I recommend doing your 3 rbg wins and gladiators coliseum win FIRST each week that way you dont end up buying an item you may get from RNG.

Yes, i always do my RBG's on all my characters every week before i buy something. Got nothing on my warrior though (DK had more luck this week).