Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

My 6.1 Patchnotes

Deathknight:
    - Conversion healing cut in half.
    - The amount of cc breaks Dk's have needs to be looked at.
    - Blood dk's shouldn't do damage.
    Druid:
    - Feral druid damage moved from bursty incarnation 1 shots towards more sustained outside cooldowns.
    Hunter:
    - Frozen ammo removed. ( tbh just remove exotic munitions all together and come up with something less lame )
    - Survival trap cd increased to 15seconds. ( can no longer chain trap stun trap without leaving a cap )
    - Tranq shot either needs higher cost or a charge mechanic.
    Mage:
    - Frostmage needs a complete overhaul about how they deal damage instead of this ice nova charge waiting nonsense.
    Monk:
    - Monks get disarm back.
    - Windwalker needs a passive 10-15% damage reduction from a major glyph or something.
    - Brewmaster 4 set bonus guard on allies needs to be removed.
    - Cocoon absorb needs to be reduced or cd increased.
    Paladin:
    - Retribution damage moved from wings 1 shotting towards more sustained damage outside cooldowns.
    Priest:
    - Dispel magic either needs higher cost or a charge mechanic.
    Rogue:
    - Rogue's get disarm back.
    - Revealing strike affecting kidney shot needs to be removed.
    - Burst of speed needs a fat nerf. Could remove it all together and make the movement tier about enhancing shadowstep and give them baseline shadowstep.
    Shaman:
    - Enha needs a damage buff of sorts
    - Purge either needs a higher cost, cooldown or a charge mechanic.
    Warlock:
    - Ember healing needs to be nerfed to the ground.
    Warrior:
    - Warriors get disarm back.

Deleted
    I agree, mostly. I think disarms could have a place for the squishier classes to have another opportunity to ease some pressure.

Some percentage heals need nerfing, some dont. Conversion definitely does.

Quote Originally Posted by Wootylicious View Post
    Deathknight:
    - Conversion healing cut in half.
    - The amount of cc breaks Dk's have needs to be looked at.
    - Blood dk's shouldn't do damage.
    Druid:
    - Feral druid damage moved from bursty incarnation 1 shots towards more sustained outside cooldowns.
    Hunter:
    - Frozen ammo removed. ( tbh just remove exotic munitions all together and come up with something less lame )
    - Survival trap cd increased to 15seconds. ( can no longer chain trap stun trap without leaving a cap )
    - Tranq shot either needs higher cost or a charge mechanic.
    Mage:
    - Frostmage needs a complete overhaul about how they deal damage instead of this ice nova charge waiting nonsense.
    Monk:
    - Monks get disarm back.
    - Windwalker needs a passive 10-15% damage reduction from a major glyph or something.
    - Brewmaster 4 set bonus guard on allies needs to be removed.
    - Cocoon absorb needs to be reduced or cd increased.
    Paladin:
    - Retribution damage moved from wings 1 shotting towards more sustained damage outside cooldowns.
    Priest:
    - Dispel magic either needs higher cost or a charge mechanic.
    Rogue:
    - Rogue's get disarm back.
    - Revealing strike affecting kidney shot needs to be removed.
    - Burst of speed needs a fat nerf. Could remove it all together and make the movement tier about enhancing shadowstep and give them baseline shadowstep.
    Shaman:
    - Enha needs a damage buff of sorts
    - Purge either needs a higher cost, cooldown or a charge mechanic.
    Warlock:
    Warrior:
    - Warriors get disarm back.
    These are terrible patch notes. Would quit wow if these came into play. Please dont apply for Blizz...ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please add this under Priest:

- Mind Sear buffed enough to not be absolute shit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Starscreamer View Post
    Please add this under Priest:

- Mind Sear buffed enough to not be absolute shit
    this is in pvp section so i dont see the need for a mind sear buff tbh.

These are terrible patch notes. Would quit wow if these came into play
    dont let the door hit you on your way out.
    Last edited by mmoc8773a6c500; 2015-01-05 at 03:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Restodruid needs an overhaul to move away from pillarhuging instanthots and cast more.

This guy got it pretty well figured out.

I'm not satisfied with your priest changes. What I want to see is to increase the healing from flash heal and reduce the effectiveness from divine aegis, but that'd make crit even worse than it is now, so some form of more advanced tweak is needed.

Surv. hunter trap should be 20 seconds at the very least. Actually deathing/avoiding it should feel rewarding, it really doesn't at 12 and will barely feel more rewarding at 15.

Sub rogues do sort of well in 3s atm but could do with a minor damage buff on some abilities. I have seen death from above hit for 95k+ though, so they definitely don't lack burst.

Also the resummon demon spell lock cooldown has to be removed entirely. If you resummon demon you shouldn't get a 2nd lockout for 6 seconds right off the bat. I'm so tired of double-faking warlocks in 3s it's insane.

I don't dare comment too much on other classes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

The combat rogue 8 sec kidney needs to be looked at. I think it's op but not crazy op. DK heals are a problem. Overall I think player survivability is all over the place, and it should not be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock:
    Those damned overpowered Destruction Warlocks, healing themselves while being unable to deal damage.

Remove dispel from DK's please..

Deleted
    Surv. hunter trap should be 20 seconds at the very least. Actually deathing/avoiding it should feel rewarding, it really doesn't at 12 and will barely feel more rewarding at 15.
    problem is traps baseline cooldown is 24seconds, people wont play survi over bm for 4 seconds shorter trap cd thats damn sure. :|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Those damned overpowered Destruction Warlocks, healing themselves while being unable to deal damage.
    It's not tactical, it's not fun, it's used to be annoying. Self healing should take a backseat to mitigation cooldowns.

10+ Year Old Account
    problem is traps baseline cooldown is 24seconds, people wont play survi over bm for 4 seconds shorter trap cd thats damn sure. :|
    Then they need some other incentive to play surv. Surv trap is basically a PoM sheep at 12 sec cd right now, and blizzard clearly said they wanted to get rid of that. You can argue it has travel time in the air, but all hunters get retardedly close to mitigate this travel time. It's not possible to outrange them with concussive shot as a priest atm.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    I most say that this has become close to impossible with the insta trap, maybe add the old "deploy" timer again, but maybe let it be 1 sec ?? And they can keep the 12 sec if they add this timer again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethidia View Post
    I most say that this has become close to impossible with the insta trap, maybe add the old "deploy" timer again, but maybe let it be 1 sec ?? And they can keep the 12 sec if they add this timer again.
    Deploy timer would make deathing,grounding & reflecting traps way too easy + monks and druids would blink/roll out of every single one.

- Levitate glyph: Removes all snares & roots and makes the target immune to such effects for 4seconds. This effect cannot occur more than every 30seconds. Target cannot move faster than 130% during the effect.

Should help with the dodging and make spectral guise able to eat the traps again.
    Last edited by mmoc8773a6c500; 2015-01-05 at 04:26 PM.

Deleted
    Warlock:
    yea destro locks are fine apart from their selfhealing

10+ Year Old Account
    Deploy timer would make deathing,grounding & reflecting traps way too easy + monks and druids would blink/roll out of every single one.
    Agree. We would have to go back to scatter shot for this to be an option at all, and that's something I really don't want to do.

Hunters are a bit of a nutcase I feel, they have 3 specs that all are ranged dps. Providing variation to each one and making them all equally viable seems like a really difficult task, you're 99% certain to have one spec standing out, and right now that's survival because of the trap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    It's not tactical, it's not fun, it's used to be annoying. Self healing should take a backseat to mitigation cooldowns.
    What else can they do?

Ah, I know. Pick a different specialization, preferably Affliction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Doesn't matter that they can't deal damage. It's obnoxious to have a class/spec in the game that can tank 2 dps indefinitely because their % heal isn't dampened.

Edit - When I say it doesn't matter, I mean of course their damage should be buffed but in relation to this thread, he isn't wrong that the healing is ridiculous. It'd just be even worse if they could kill you.
    Last edited by mmoc0be20a83e8; 2015-01-05 at 05:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsyer View Post
    Doesn't matter that they can't deal damage. It's obnoxious to have a class/spec in the game that can tank 2 dps indefinitely because their % heal isn't dampened.
    Then those DPS must be retarded, seriously. Or everybody is hugely exaggerating. Probably little bit of both.

They have to cast Incinerate or hit you with Conflagrate around every 6 seconds (It has a 12 sec cooldown, 2 charges). With Charred Remains it does 60% less damage, both of those spells, but generate 200% more Embers. So if you are training him, he is easy to train by the way, and not interrupting his casts then you are basically letting him cast a heal.

Affliction Warlock can heal 30% of his health pool over 6 sec with Drain Life empowered by talent and glyph, while doing some reasonable damage. Yet, no one is complaining. I know why, because it is a massive green laser waiting to be interrupted.

It isn't passive as Conversion is. It isn't fire and forget. No, you are willingly sacrificing your damage in order to survive.

These changes wouldn't make the game any more balanced than it is now. On the contrary.